2N Guesthouse
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$87
Paisiri Hotel(Phetchaburi)
$26
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstoastfree bicyclesnight marketguest houseamazing hospitalitynice gardenfresh fruittwo nightswarm welcometown centrehelpful ownersmarmaladeair cona wonderful stayspotless roomsplaces of interestpeaceful place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 14, 2013

just can repeat what others said: this is a special place. clean, comfortable, cozy + more than affordable. what makes it even more special are the hosts: Nit + Nisa are sweethearts: lovely, charming + always helpful. you'll never feel as a "client", from the first hours it's like staying with friends! highly recomendable!!

and Phetchaburi city is a nice, slow paced, real Thai life city with lot of things to visit + to do. go there, stay at 2N: you won't regret!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aladoro
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

You must stay here if you are traveling in Thailand! My wife and I are biking from Phetchaburi to Phuket. We planned to take an early train from Bangkok to Phetchaburi and bike to Hua Hin for our first night. We missed the early train and needed a place to stay in Phetchaburi. We called Nit and Nisa last minute and they saved a room for us and insisted on picking us up from the train station (but we had bikes so we declined). They speak great English, are very close to the train station and downtown market, have bikes for guest use and are very reasonably priced. The rooms are brand new with AC, refrigerator, hot water showers and tv. Breakfast the next day was included in the price and amazing. I wish I had asked for their coconut pancake recipe because that's all I ever want to eat! Start your vacation in Phetchaburi, it's a great small town to relax in before the crazy crowded tourist towns. And stay at 2N! Nit and Nisa are the best!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Newmiked
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed 3 days with my girlfriend and my parents at Nit and Lisa's guesthouse.

The guesthouse is quiet and bright, with a nice garden and 2 cute tables for breakfast, in a calm neighberhood 15 minutes walk from the city center. The rooms are extremely clean and nicely decorated. Nit and Nisa are very careful and hospitable : they provided the best breakfast we had in Thailand, and gave us good tips about the city and its surroundings.

Also, the helped us solve a luggage issue we had during our travel.

In summary, I would definitely recommend 2N guesthouse for people who want to relax and get off the beaten path for few days in Thailand, and enjoy a homely feeling.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank yaraqi
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Very friendly and considerate hosts; Nit and Nisa. They are always smiling and approachable, offering travelling advice be it about Phetchaburi or other provinces. They serve splendid breakfast introducing different types of Thai sweets. Nit and Nisa are very passionate host who maintain the rooms are very well kept and housekeep daily. They provide transfer from bus station to their guesthouse. I travelled from Ratchaburi via a minivan. However, the minivan dropped me in Phetcharat (outside the Phetchaburi town) instead. I managed to call Nisa for help Nisa, with the help of the local providing my exact location, she came in less than 15 mins. A great relief for me. When I return to Bangkok, Nisa, Nit and Cham Nan (their friend) sent me to the minivan terminals assisting me to secure a comfortable seat whereby I can place my Backpacks and daypack instead of having them on my lap for 2 hour journey to Bangkok. Their great hospitality made me feel like returning with my family in the later part of my life. THANK YOU NIT & NISA.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We visited Phetchaburi on the first week of September on our way from the Chumphon to Ayuttaya. Our original plan was to stay one night and move on, but the guest house was so nice and its owners so hospitable that we ended staying two nights instead. The large, well kept rooms surrounding a lovely garden, wi-fi and breakfast are excellent value for money, and the hosts really go out of their way to make you feel at home. We were collected from the bus arrival place, given advice on our stay and even dropped safely at the mini bus garage on our leaving day. Thanks to Nit and Nisa, what was planned purely as a pit stop became one of the highlights of our trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple