“Start your trip at 2N”

Ranked #1 of 23 Phetchaburi B&B and Inns
Phetchaburi Province, Thailand
“Start your trip at 2N”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

You must stay here if you are traveling in Thailand! My wife and I are biking from Phetchaburi to Phuket. We planned to take an early train from Bangkok to Phetchaburi and bike to Hua Hin for our first night. We missed the early train and needed a place to stay in Phetchaburi. We called Nit and Nisa last minute and they saved a room for us and insisted on picking us up from the train station (but we had bikes so we declined). They speak great English, are very close to the train station and downtown market, have bikes for guest use and are very reasonably priced. The rooms are brand new with AC, refrigerator, hot water showers and tv. Breakfast the next day was included in the price and amazing. I wish I had asked for their coconut pancake recipe because that's all I ever want to eat! Start your vacation in Phetchaburi, it's a great small town to relax in before the crazy crowded tourist towns. And stay at 2N! Nit and Nisa are the best!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Newmiked

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Thai first
Paris, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed 3 days with my girlfriend and my parents at Nit and Lisa's guesthouse.

The guesthouse is quiet and bright, with a nice garden and 2 cute tables for breakfast, in a calm neighberhood 15 minutes walk from the city center. The rooms are extremely clean and nicely decorated. Nit and Nisa are very careful and hospitable : they provided the best breakfast we had in Thailand, and gave us good tips about the city and its surroundings.

Also, the helped us solve a luggage issue we had during our travel.

In summary, I would definitely recommend 2N guesthouse for people who want to relax and get off the beaten path for few days in Thailand, and enjoy a homely feeling.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank yaraqi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Very friendly and considerate hosts; Nit and Nisa. They are always smiling and approachable, offering travelling advice be it about Phetchaburi or other provinces. They serve splendid breakfast introducing different types of Thai sweets. Nit and Nisa are very passionate host who maintain the rooms are very well kept and housekeep daily. They provide transfer from bus station to their guesthouse. I travelled from Ratchaburi via a minivan. However, the minivan dropped me in Phetcharat (outside the Phetchaburi town) instead. I managed to call Nisa for help Nisa, with the help of the local providing my exact location, she came in less than 15 mins. A great relief for me. When I return to Bangkok, Nisa, Nit and Cham Nan (their friend) sent me to the minivan terminals assisting me to secure a comfortable seat whereby I can place my Backpacks and daypack instead of having them on my lap for 2 hour journey to Bangkok. Their great hospitality made me feel like returning with my family in the later part of my life. THANK YOU NIT & NISA.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

We visited Phetchaburi on the first week of September on our way from the Chumphon to Ayuttaya. Our original plan was to stay one night and move on, but the guest house was so nice and its owners so hospitable that we ended staying two nights instead. The large, well kept rooms surrounding a lovely garden, wi-fi and breakfast are excellent value for money, and the hosts really go out of their way to make you feel at home. We were collected from the bus arrival place, given advice on our stay and even dropped safely at the mini bus garage on our leaving day. Thanks to Nit and Nisa, what was planned purely as a pit stop became one of the highlights of our trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've been living in Bangkok for the better part of 4 years and have travelled throughout the country for a decade or so. This guesthouse offers incredible value for it's very modest rates; with spotless, modern rooms, large balconies, beautiful garden surrounds, free bicycles or scooter hire and fast free wifi. But what really makes this guesthouse stand out is the warmth and hospitality provided by its owners - sisters Nisa and Nit - who treat their guests like family and will collect you from your arrival point, make sure that you are well fed and comfortable, provide a huge breakfast (included in the room rate) and provide you with a map of the town and surrounding areas.

I really can't recommend this place more highly and have already convinced several friends in Bangkok to visit Phetchauri and to stay here on their next trip out of town.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

The two sisters who own and manage this guest house - Nisa and Nit - have created a true oasis for travellers. A spotlessly clean, modern guesthouse, set around a beautiful, well maintained garden in a quiet, relaxing neighbourhood north of the town centre.

The large, generous rooms are immaculately maintained and feature king size beds, A/C, an outdoor balcony area and large modern bathrooms, which are of a standard that will remind Swiss travellers of home.

Included in the rate is a generous breakfast, which features produce fresh from the market.

As for the rate, it is more than reasonable for what is a superior offering. Even affordable for backpackers - not just the flashpackers.

When arriving in town the sisters will collect you from your arrival point. As professional tour guides, they can provide you with all the insights you require and will provide a town map, which features all the highlights.

Phetchaburi is a small, flat town whose sites can easily be covered in a day or two by scooter or bike, both of which can be hired from the guest house. Despite being overloaded (for its small size) with cultural sites, Phetchaburi sees few tourists and as such travellers who spend time here will be rewarded with a genuine experience in a town that has not been corrupted by the tourist dollar. If you have come here from a popular tourist town you will notice prices are a whole lot more reasonable.

The town is known for its desserts. If you ask the sisters they will write down the typical desserts and direct you to the lady in night market who makes the best desserts. For those who love crème brûlée you shouldn't miss the local custard.

This guest house is a treasure, every town in Thailand should have a 2n guest house.

Highly recommend.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed there with my daughter around Christmas last year. We both enjoyed our sojourn tremendously thanks to the great service and all the information Nit and Nisa (the owners) shared wirh us.They our both former tour guides, seasoned travelers and understand what it is to be on the road, They offer clean and nice rooms with a balcony and can tell you all you want to know. Petchaburi itself is one off the beaten track cities and still awaits discovery. It has some nice, pristine and tranquil beaches and a number of beautiful palaces and a manifold of old temples to visit. And what a great hospitality we enjoyed. Certainly the place to stay when you go to Petchaburi.

Room Tip: There are only 6 rooms here and all are excellent.