“Tiger expereince”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Tiger expereince”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

You van choose from sitting with small, medium or big Tigers. Really an unforgettable experience. Good moments that make excellent memories

• Arabic first
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I had my reservations about going to tiger kingdom, were the tigers drugged being the main one. We got there for 9 a.m. And saw the tigers being let out of their cages they were very active and playful fighting with one another. We bought the whole package to see all the different size tigers (how do you choose otherwise) so saw babies first which took an age as they wouldn't sit still (not drugged) and did what they wanted and we just had to fit in with them as should be the case. As the morning wore on it got hotter and hotter so by the time we saw the last big tigers they were just lazing around but I put this down to the heat as when a branch with leaves on end was dangled in front of them they did chase and play with it. The only downside in our opinion was the photography package. Our photographer was lovely but we felt it was less about the experience (which was the whole reason we went) and more about the photo i.e. Laying on tiger, resting on tiger, peace signs, growling, biting a tail etc it all felt wrong and disrespectful to these wonderful creatures.

Greater London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Crazy!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I was scared out of my mind but was fine getting that close to the tigers. We did the tiny cat and the big cat package. With 100 pictures on cd by their photographer - who did a good job- we paid about 130 US dollars. Pricey but a once in a lifetime experience!
They have a restaurant there that looked shady- we had a bottle of beer each only.
Also here's a tip- bargain with your cab or taxi of choice on your way there and ask them to wait for you for the return trip! Much cheaper then finding a taxi there. They take advantage.

Spain
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

First thing we did in Phuket!! Amazing experience! You have to put all your belongings in a locker and read the instructions when you go in.
It was one of the most expensive things we did but well worth it. In fact it was only expensive compared to other activities in Thailand.
We went to see the small and the largest tigers. The small tigers even at 6-9 months were still big. We had our own camera and camcorder so were able to take our own pictures with the small tigers but the guide that came in the cage with us took pictures for us too.
Then as we were about to go into the largest tiger cage my camera died! Gutted! However they have a photographer that can come and take professional pictures for you and only cost 500b.
He was great telling us what pose to do and said that he would take around 50 photos but we ended up getting over 100! Well worth it and better that we could have done.
Lunch there is a buffet and well worth it. Great selection of thai food and really tasty.
The animals here seem to be really relaxed but they say that they are not drugged. I suppose the animals have been brought up this way so dont really know any different but they are still wild animals and im sure still have that animal instinct somewhere!!
You get so close to them that we were actually lying ontop of the largest ones!! And pretending to bite their tails!!!
Really cool experience overall : 0 )

Hobart, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I went to tiger kingdom with my family planning for the kids to do the small cats (babies), once there my wife convinced me to go in with the large tigers. At first I was nervous entering a cage with 5 large tigers and a keeper with a stick but after a while the fear went. This was truley a memorable experience I'll never forget. The facility is first class. And the tigers are cared for to great lengths. The tigers are not drugged as some people would suggest. This is not a cheap experience but is worth the money.Go first thing in the morning to avoid crowds.

Visited October 2013