Phuket Gay Homestay - Neramit Hill
$153
$124
$164
$150
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$56
$49
$224
$155
  • Breakfast included
$130
$118
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$92
$75
Priceline
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$87
$59
HotelQuickly
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$825
$754
Priceline
All reviewspool partyother gueststhong deeswedish ownerwonderful hostsbedroom pool villapleasure of stayingbusy patongbeautiful poolwonderful staypatong beachspent nightsphi phimotorbikephukettaxiexpats
Reviewed March 27, 2015

I have been to the homestay for about 5 times or more now in the last one year (2014-2015). The reason being because Ulf & Boy have done an amazing job in making sure everyone that visits the homestay feel completely at home. The moment you step foot into the villa, everyone treats you as though you're part of the family. Everyone bonds and have a good time together. I have made a new family with everyone that I have met from this beautiful Villa. They also have a really beautiful salt-water pool. Its also a clothing-optional resort so you can jump completely naked in the pool. I did that during my last trip to the homestay in March 2015. To top it all, Phuket Gay Homestay throws the best, Men Only BBQ Pool Parties every Saturday. Looking forward to my next visit in April 2015.

Lastly, for the great service and comfortable rooms they offer, they sure do charge a really reasonable price for the rooms. :)

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
4  Thank JoshuaMark
Reviewed March 7, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at Homestay for six nights, I had a very relaxing, enjoyable and fabulous experience.

The rooms are comfortable, the owner Ulf is very caring and has excellent service skills.

I really enjoyed my time here and will definitely be recommending this to my friends and will be returning back very soon.

Thank you Homestay for such a fabulous and relaxing time, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank skkainth
Reviewed February 25, 2015 via mobile

My friend and I wanted to try a quieter place away from the raucous Paradise Complex (though we did go out partying in Paradise until very late on several nights) and we learned about this gem from some other guests on a gay boat cruise. We initially planned to stay 5 days but we extended our stay after a few days because we were having such a pleasant and relaxing time. It was so nice to be able to come back to the Homestay after a long day of site seeing, beach going or partying.

The charming Swedish host, Ulf, ensured that we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves every day. His English was excellent and he provided many great tips on local food, shopping and beaches. There's a great entertainment system with tons of movies and a wireless system for playing music from our phones. Ulf also has the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

We spent most of our time swimming in the pool or sun bathing. There are only 5 rooms in the house, so it has a very cozy feel and you can really take time to get to know the other guests if you like. We met guys from the UK, Sweden, Japan, Switzerland and of course many Thais. Eye candy was plentiful and we met several hot guys during our 9 day stay.

Some other perks include: excellent massage on hand, motorbike to rent for the day, free hearty breakfast, social events through the week (boat trip to a secluded island, gay barbecue, nights out to dinner, shopping trips to the market and shopping center), outdoor shower, small cash bar, and of course a weekly Saturday pool party with delicious food and people.

We've stayed at 6-7 places on this extended vacation and this was our favorite. For the price, I doubt there's a better value in Phuket. For the gay traveller, it really was sublime.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
5  Thank David W
Reviewed February 20, 2015 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit to this very personal, friendly homestay. Met some lively people from, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, USA and Japan.
Great pool witth jacuzzi, lovely private surroundings,
ULF Is the hostess withe mostest, always on hand to take outvto beautiful near by restaurant Thong Dee, anf others, also srranges boatrip to a secluded island.
His new sound system is 5 star, food and drinks on hand too.
Room A and B , luxury, but a a solo traveller Room C with private bathroom is ideal.
A myst fot anyone wanting to stay and be looked after, all treated like good friends,
The local village near by is real Thai, with some very chea home cooked foods.

Ulf is a real professional know everything about Phuket, and is a fantastic host.

Weekly pool party is a must to get to know locals guys and fellow travellers.
Dance the night away, all you can eat buffet and endless supply of alcohol, making this a weekly highlight.

Its no wonder this was awarded 5 stars from TripAdvisor

Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank richardhochuli
Reviewed January 28, 2015

There are few gay places in the world that measure up to the relaxed, informal and peaceful atmosphere of Phuket Gay Homestay. After staying one month we enjoyed the company of men from different parts of the world, the fantastic Saturday pool parties, the weekly beach excursions, the outstanding hospitality of owner Ulf and walking to the excellent local Sweedish restaurant Ton Dee. Did I also mention the outstanding visiting masseurs. For a very reasonable price gay men can be assured of a special stay in Thailand.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends