“Royal Tandoor restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Red Deer, Canada
“Royal Tandoor restaurant”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was in paring for 10 days. I had dinner at Royal Tandoor 7 of the ten days. The owner was so friendly and offered up so many options for me to try. He had his cooks prepare for me special dishes with a flavor of my choosing, mild to medium. There is Indian and Thai cooks.
The staff serving we're also very friendly and helpful when you engaged them to find out information about the ares and things to see or if you were looking for something.
Over all the food was excellent and well with in budget. I always ate to much and left very satisfied indeed. I had several different dishes with a variety of options added. Fresh seafood daily is always available. I have king prawns tandoori style. Just excellent.
I will be back as I found this one of the best restaurants just off the main road . You will see the sign on the main road and it will direct you to come about 50 yards down a side street.
You will not be disappointed.
Rockstar

• Visited March 2013

• Indonesian first
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, so good we went back twice”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This restaurant is a must visit if you enjoy a good curry. The service is very good; the owner will produce you a dish to your heat preference. The butter chicken here is very good and the lamb kadai amazing. I would also suggest the Aloo Jeera, a really nice potato side dish,

The Thai and Italian food they serve is also very tasty (from what friends told me).

If you want a great curry with attentive service in Phuket, look no further.

• Visited May 2012
“Absolutely awesome!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Came to Phuket again for 3 days and had to spend at least 2 of them at this restaurant it is just one of the many small side places, but luckily we came across this! Defiantly worth going out of your way to try this place if you are looking for good Thai or Indian food! And the staff are so lovely and friendly! Wish we could stay longer, but we will be back, and will be coming here again!

“A "Must Go" in Patong”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I must admit I was very skeptical going to the restaurant given it's average ranking and only a few customer comments. Skepticism also existed due to passing the owner each day and his insistance that I eat in his establishment. I felt he may have been like some of the other restauranteurs, pushing mediocre quality food at higher prices...BOY, WAS I WRONG ON ALL ACCOUNTS! The current ranking doesn't even remotely equate to the high quality of service and food you get here. I had the lamb tawa and it has to be the best Indian dish I have ever tasted...even above chicken tandoori, which I adore. Definitely seek this place out..I wish I had more days left on my holiday so I could eat here again... Eating here only once was probably my biggest mistake in Phuket given I passed this place everyday as it was on the same street as my hotel.

“Great Find”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Down a quiet alley full of other Indian cuisine restaurants.
Bypass them all and done here
Great butter chicken and vegetarian dishes. Must have a Naan and beer is always cold.
Friendly and knowledgable owner who remembers your face and welcomes with a smile. Will cook spice according to your taste and quality of meats and other produce is excellent