“Great Indian Food.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Was looking at suits in Magnifiate Tailor around we saw this across from it. We were going to go to Sea Hag but wife felt like Indian.
Service was probably the best we have been given in Phuket. I like the fact the owner takes the order.
I like my Chicken Tikka well done but when it came out wasn't how I like it, told the staff and the owner came up and apologized and told me "sorry sir, it should be done the way you like it. Not the way I like it" which thought that's how Restaurant's should be. Make sure your customer is happy to ensure their return.
I have a rule though. You go to an Indian restaurant to eat Indian food. So if you like your Indian then this is the place..

1  Thank BNR034
There are newer reviews for Royal Tandoor

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I discovered the Royal Tandoor Restaurant during a recent vacation in Patong. As any tourist visiting Patong Beach knows there's a huge variety of restaurants to choose from. If you love authentic Indian food you can't go wrong by going to the Royal Tandoor (they also do Thai food).
I was so impressed I brought my adult family back for a meal. They also loved the food! We ate at the Royal Tandoor about 3 times & each time the food & service were of a high standard. Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I ate here a lot during my week in Phuket, as I had many clothes made at Magnifue Tailors right across from it. They do Thai, Italian and Indian food, and they are all great. We tried something different everytime, and were never disappointed. The staff are also friendly and great, you get free wifi, price is great, and there coconut shakes are to die for!

1  Thank Kara929
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The best indian food available in Phuket. Butter Chicken has the same taste as in India. Dal Makhni is also good.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

An awesome indian restaurant down a side street off of the front beach road in Patong. This is about our 5th visit to this restaurant within our 2 week holiday it's that good! We have eaten in many Indian restaurants in different countries and this is by far one of the best tasting places we have come by. The tandoori chicken starter is amazing so succulent and flavoursome. Butter chicken, chicken vindaloo both delicious and the cheesy garlic naan was so good! The owner is a very polite friendly man who will go out of his way to make you happy. They also have a separate Thai menu but we haven't tried it. They have free WiFi too. I will recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling to Phuket we love it!