Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$85.61
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Flying Hanuman
from $85.61
More Info
from $44.28
More Info
3,136 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I was surprised at how professional, how safe and how much like clockwork this place ran. The safety systems and quality checks that are in place are of high standard. I never felt unsafe.

Most of all, it is stupendously fun. How many people can say they have flown across the Thai Jungle canopy! It is an experience of a lifetime and I seriously recommend for everyone.

Great! Cheers Bang Bang!

1  Thank Hasan B
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Very nice and amazing experience
I booked hanuman track b
I would recommebd everyone to try it , for me i would try it again and again
Just exceptional

1  Thank yazan20152019
Reviewed August 27, 2016

The entire family enjoyed this. It was an adventure that we could all participate in and enjoy.

The guides were thorough in relation to safety. I think it was expensive but as a one off it was worth it.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

From the moment we arrived we realised that this was a slick operation. Yes it's on the expensive side but we felt it was worth every cent. We went with a group age range 7 years to 44 years. It was certainly out of everyones comfort zone but we all conquered our fears. The kids loved it and the guides were very supportive and entertaining.

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Not cheap but a good morning out. Various courses to try, Good safety & a beautiful setting in the rain forrest

1  Thank nadiamarkus