“Can't wait to return!”

Flying Hanuman Zipline Experience
Ranked #4 of 73 Outdoor Activities in Kathu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Flying Hanuman is an adventure like no other on Phuket. It shows that the island’s beauty goes far beyond the sea, sun and sand that it is famous for. The hillsides of Phuket overflow with thick forest that is great for exploration and outdoor activities. What Flying Hanuman aimed to achieve was to provide travellers with exceptional service, enjoyment, excitement and memories without impacting the natural balance within the forest environment surrounding it. There is no better way to take in the other face of the Pearl of the Andaman.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have traveled to Phuket several times and I have to say that I was so excited to try something new! Flying Hanuman has what you need whether you are a newcomer or a frequent visitor to the beautiful island of Phuket.

The instructors are fantastic and made us feel safe the entire time. I was with a young child and they treated her so well. They make you feel relaxed and joke with you the entire time. You are provided water at different stations which is nice.

Who wouldn't want to fly through the jungle!? Each station is fun and different. One minute you are zipping and the next, you are "skateboarding" across a bridge.

Wear comfortable clothes! The long course takes a few hours but you can also choose the shorter course. You have to get the awesome T-shirt. I couldn't leave without wanting to remember my visit by. When I return, I will definitely go back and tell all my friends who visit to go as well!

You will love it! Thank you Phuket for showing another fun side. :)

3  Thank Terry V
Dhechasetri, Manager at Flying Hanuman, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thank you Terry for rate us excellent and leave a great reviews. I don't need to saying more your review is completed to say about Flying Hanuman. We hope to see you again when you revisit to Phuket again.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Was a great experience for my husband he would recommend it to anyone who likes a little bit of excitement - I went to the course feeling a little sick & there was a lot of steep walking I ended up getting physically sick and all the staff were so nice and made sure I was looked after - special thanks to the guides who came and got me and walked back down to safety :) - many thanks

Many Thanks Kristy for this review, So pity that you get sick before fly with us but the sound was great that you're satisfied your experience with us. Hope to see you again and don't miss to fit your body before fly with Flying Hanuman.

Cheers,

Reviewed November 12, 2012

One of my favourite attractn in Phuket. This place is full of flying foxes. Not much of the balancing on ropes or other challenging posts. But they are so much fun! Will definitely go agan next time. Will recommende them to others

Thank you Santymania for visit us and rate excellent and we are thank you in advance for your recommend to others who one plan visit to Phuket.

Cheers,

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Me and my friends saw this advertised and although I am not liking heights the Instructors here made me feel very safe . There priority is safety first we all had a lot of fun with this attraction on Phuket .

2  Thank Sontaya P

Thank you Sontaya for visit Flying Hanuman and wrote a great review and rate us excellent.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Firstly I must say that the journey A only goes for about 2 hrs; we thought (from the brochure) it went all day.

So we got a hotel transfer & arrived at the site at 7:30 am. Our fun began about 8am.
We had paid for the whole thing but you could get a shorter course if you wanted.

The guides/flying hanumen were great fun & very safe. The sights were amazing. I couldn't fault anything. It was humid but that's no-one's fault & it can't be changed.

After flying, walking across bridges & absailing we sat down for our "lunch" (it was only 10:30 am but we classed it as lunch anyways). It was delicious! Although we didn't need to have paid for the trip with a meal (due to the time) it was still enjoyable & one of the best Thai meals we'd had.
They gave us a free shirt also & then we were transferred back to our hotel & arrived before 11:30 am.
As I said before I couldn't fault it.
Definitely wear comfy shoes such as joggers, some girls on our journey had wedges & sandals & they struggled with the walking parts. Also if you're terrified of heights you may not enjoy it, but it is super safe, you're always attached to a cable.
I would recommend it for anyone, they take anyone over the age of 4yrs and we had a boy on our trip that did everything easily.

Enjoy!