“CHA LA LAAAA”

Flying Hanuman Zipline Experience
Ranked #5 of 73 Outdoor Activities in Kathu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Flying Hanuman is an adventure like no other on Phuket. It shows that the island’s beauty goes far beyond the sea, sun and sand that it is famous for. The hillsides of Phuket overflow with thick forest that is great for exploration and outdoor activities. What Flying Hanuman aimed to achieve was to provide travellers with exceptional service, enjoyment, excitement and memories without impacting the natural balance within the forest environment surrounding it. There is no better way to take in the other face of the Pearl of the Andaman.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My partner and i chose the 'B' tour and i have to say it was the one of the best experiences of my Phuket holiday. We were meet by the very friendly staff and were given an entertaining breif on saftey basic techniques used. After that i could'nt remove the smile from my face, The zip lines were so much fun and the guides were absolute characters. The equipment used was 1st class and at no time did i feel unsafe. The guides were constanly checking out equipment and at no time were we unhoocked from any saftey lines. I recommend doing the 'Superman' on either the 200 or the 400m lines. Oh and i didnt make it all the way to the platform on one particular zip line but the guides are very skilled in retreiving you i that does happen.
Water was provided during the adventure as well as insect repellant but surprisingly there wasent to many mozzies when we were there. Make sure you DONT forget to take your camera. The photo opportunitys are to good to miss.

2  Thank Ryan R
Write a ReviewReviews (1,482)

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We chose the longest of the experiences and even though it was pouring rain we had a fantastic time. I'm afraid of heights but the knowledge that you are always connected via the guide rope made the experience possible. Our 17 year old daughter and 12 son had a fantastic time and could have stayed up there for hours. If you have kids or are smaller in size ask for the superman flight on the longer stretches. Don't forget to take your camera and video for amazing photos.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had a wide range of sizes of people from S-XXL and age ranges from 6 years old to 50 "something". It was my day to pick something to do while on vacation and I had ziplined before in Thailand. I will say the initial climb to the platform was a little daunting, but that is because I am out of shape!! Our guides were checking our equipment the entire trip. At no point while on the platforms (resting area from tree to tree) were we unhooked from a safety line.

There were several different lines and lengths which made the adventure more fun! I went on a zipline in Honduras and it was much shorter, Flying Hanuman was much better!

3  Thank jhm9167
Dhechasetri, Manager at Flying Hanuman, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank your for your sharing experience and rate us Excellent don't miss to share you photo for us if you can.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Had a great time with the Flying Hanuman crew. Also ordered the combo package that includes lunch and had a fabulous FULL vegetarian Thai meal. Thought to consider, I should've gotten the medium sized T shirt. I forgot, Thai people are petite so my "small" is a bit tight. I haven't had time to dload pictures, but the facility is very clean and pretty, they have water for people along the course and the crew make the experience fun, and SUPER safe.

Thank you for your reviews and rated us excellent. At Hanuman's Restaurant we served a varieties of food and we hope that you love our vegetarian dish in our restaurant.

So, sorry about your small T-Shirt from us but don't worry about that, because when you wear our T-Shirt you will be feeling as you got a big hug from Flying Hanuman.

Please visit us again we will give the fit for you then.

See you next time.. :)

Reviewed October 13, 2012

the attitude from the reception to the jumps and back was full of energy. special thanks to joe, j and lemon for being soooooo kool

Thank you for your comments and Flying Hanuman team would to say Big Thanks for your visit and they hope to see you again!!