Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Private Tours

After seeing good reviews about Easy Day Thailand (More than Phuket) I contacted them via email to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Cornishpixie78
St Ives, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing Thailand

Reviewed December 30, 2019
mjmudge
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $61.03
from $21.38
from $16.45
from $42.17
More Info
All reviews private tour phang nga bay james bond island phi phi speed boat day trip guide mr thailand tours hong island elephant trekking and bathing tour company would highly recommend this tour cruise ship monkey cave booked tours long tail boat excellent tour
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this tour company. They managed all our transfers to tours in both Bangkok and Phuket. Excellent service, great guides !!

1  Thank mjmudge
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your support and we are happy to see our way to work can make the difference

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

We booked the A1 Tour with EasyDay: it was amazing! Perfect organized tour and a very nice tour guide! We really enjoyed it! Moments of life-time we had: Jungle Walk, Jeep crossroads, Waterfall, tubing and Elephants! It was a wonderful experience.

1  Thank 49marcusb

Thank you very much for your kindness and support and also to the great job done by Kapong team

Reviewed December 29, 2019

I emailed Easy Day Thailand the afternoon prior to when I wanted to book a private sunrise tour of James Bond Island (Phang Nga Bay) via a longtail boat. A representative immediately responded back to my inquiry and we set up the tour for the following morning with a 5:00am hotel pickup (a time of my choosing). The tour was fantastic and we saw all the sites I requested. We were the first and only tourists on the island. This allowed us to time to take quality photos and explore the island. It was so early, even the souvenir stands were closed. For a private tour, I thought the pricing was very reasonable and it included lunch and soft drinks/water. In addition to James Bond Island, we also visited a fishing village, mangrove trees, Monkey Cave at the Temple of Wat Suwan Kuha.

1  Thank Elisa A

Dear Elisa thank you for kindness and support and the team like to see our guests appreciate the hard work to be at best places before everyone else

Reviewed December 6, 2019

I booked HKT airport to Hilton round trip transfers. Ingo corresponded with me and gave me all the info required promptly. Ann (sp?) picked us up from the airport and the deluge started. Wow, what a downpour that was with the highway flooded and streams flowing everywhere, but we felt safe with Ann as she drove carefully. On the way back I sent an email to Diego on the day of departure to have us picked up little earlier (based on what I saw of the Phuket traffic) and he obliged. However, there was some crossed wires as he had us booked the next day; looking at the email chain it was partly my fault as our flights got cancelled twice and there is some confusion. As there were no cars available on short notice we took a cab, but Diego was nice to reimburse us the money paid; the money was refunded even before our flight from HKT to BKK landed. i will definitely use this company again and highly recommend them for their honesty, great service, and overall prompt response. Thanks Diego and Ingo. Until next time.

1  Thank Srini C
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Dear Srini

Thank you very much for your support and kindness we look forward to help you again for your holidays in Thailand and we wish you alla best and a great 2020

Reviewed November 19, 2019

I booked 2 tours with Easy Day Thailand in Phuket based on a recommendation from a personal friend and after reading several reviews from Trip Advisor. Communication via email prior to booking was fast, efficient and informative. We booked a private half day Phuket tour and a private Phang Nga Bay tour. A deposit was required to confirm the booking of the tours. Mr. Tee our tour guide and driver Mr. Coffee were on time each day to pick us up from our hotel. Mr. Tee was very hospitable, informative, and extremely patient...as we had our 22 month old son with us who had a few meltdowns in the van. The minibus used to transport us around the Phuket was extremely clean, spacious, comfortable, and enabled with wifi. Each tour was self paced and we were not rushed along at any of the tour sites. Mr. Tee even helped us take photos. Water and sodas were provided throughout the tours and the lunch that was included on the Phang Nga Bay tour was delicious! Everything was wonderful! If you are looking to book a tour in Phuket here is no need to look further...Easy Day Thailand is the best! We had so much fun. Thank you all for helping us celebrate my Father's 70th Birthday in style!!!

Date of experience: November 2019
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2019

Thank you very much for your support and enthusiasm. Once again our Team has done a good job and i have passed to them your review

Best wishes again to Your Father and all the family you have been fantastic

Hope to see you soon again in Thailand