Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
A1 Service

From the very first enquiry the staff at Easy Day Thailand could not do enough for us. They... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
kev_deb2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Excellent tour and service

3 days tour around Phuket and Khao Sok park 1 - Ao Phang-nga National Park , Panak Island , Khao... read more

Reviewed February 10, 2019
Michael L

Recommended experiences in and around Kathu
from $5.80
from $21.55
from $86.20
More Info
All reviews private tour phang nga bay james bond island speed boat sea canoe phi phi day tour monkey temple via email guide mr floating village elephant trekking and bathing hong island water and soft drinks limestone caves own pace tour company
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Our experience with Easy Day Thailand has been nothing but 5 stars since I first communicated with them. They are fast to respond, very organized, reasonably priced, and most importantly, our two 5 hour private long boat tours were perfect.
Francisco organized pickup from our resort in Phuket, round trip ferry transfer to the Phi Phi islands, accommodation on the island, and two breathtaking private longtail boat tours. Our Captain Onk toured us around the beautiful Phi Phi Islands, stopping at iconic landmarks, beaches and lagoons. We enjoyed a picture perfect lunch at Pileh Lagoon on the second tour which was breathtaking. We also had stops at Maya Beach, Monkey Island, Bamboo Island, Koh Bida Nok & Nai, and Viking Cave. We also got to see a beautiful sunset the first tour.
Longtail boats are (in my opinion) the beat to see the island an surrounding areas.
Our captain was very flexible and allowed us to stay at each destination for however long we wanted. The overall experience far exceeded my expectations.
Please look at my pictures to see the picturesque beauty of the tour.
I would highly highly recommend this company to anyone!

Date of experience: June 2017
6  Thank 391kalig
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Dear Kali, thank you so much for the kind support and good to know that once again our efforts both in organization and execution helped our guests to have an unforgettable experience in beautiful Thailand. It has been a pleasure to have you as guest and hope to see you back in Phuket soon, there is a lot more to see and to do!

Reviewed May 29, 2017

This company was fantastic to work with. They worked with my specific travel needs to coordinate a tour so that I could do everything I wanted to do in Phuket on my limited schedule. With them, I was able to check out Phang Nga Bay, James Bond Island, go canoeing, and go on an elephant trek for an affordable price. To work with my schedule, they went ahead and picked me up from my hostel at the beginning of the day and dropped me off at the airport when the tour ended which made for an absolutely seamless visit to Phuket. Highly recommend!!

2  Thank RenatoG1699

Dear Renato,

Thank you very much for your support and also good to see when nice people appreciated the extra job that turns a simple tour into a memorable time on holidays in Thailand

See you next time

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I wasn't in the mood for a long boat trip to Phi phi and I saw the add on Easy Day that said: "We like this tour because it includes plenty of time on the island for those who prefer not to spend all day on the speedboat. Those who love snorkeling can spend all day in the water, those who just want to relax can enjoy the beach."

In the morning on shore they guide briefed there would be 2 snorkeling spots. The first spot was only 30-40 minutes. Then we crossed the island and were told we could rent an umbrella to spend the 3 hour afternoon on the beach. The guide said NO SNORKELING, too dangerous. It was a beautiful day with little to no wind. He even told the swimmers not to go in the water without life vests because of the undertow. Seemed he was more interested in getting everyone to rent umbrellas and rent vests which they had left on the boat. Smelled of a kick back to me.

Anyway, I spent about 1 hour on the boat (there & back) for less than an hour of mediocre snorkeling. I could have spent $100 much better than this trip. I would not consider trying any more of their trips after this one.

I do have to say that the management has responded to me several times, but they act like it was my fault for not snorkeling in the afternoon. When a guide says no, I don't argue with him. The other 23 Chinese on the boat were satisfied with renting umbrellas and hanging out on the beach.

Also kind of irritating that the restaurant where the marginal lunch was served charged B20 to use the toilet! It was the only toilet available for the afternoon.

Rides back to the hotels was very structured and good. One of the only good things about the day.

2  Thank John C

Dear John, was waiting for your review.

Honest and clear, we checked what happen that day and then replied your emails as you said. However we couldn't change the day rolling back the time machine

The first snorkel was cut short as tide was going down quick and drag people into open sea (what the guide could do?) during summer must stay on east coast (clearly explained on website)

Still do not understand about you stayed on the beach. May be some misunderstanding with the guide, in your review you said that guide was telling people to wear a life jacket while swimming (they are provided free of charge) what wrong with that. "told the swimmers not to go in the water without life vests" so didn't said do not go in the water. Exactly what the guide reported

The toilet is free of charge for restaurant guests, just point the problem to the guides and they will solve in a moment, not make a review on TA after a week

However we make treasure of your point put the tour under review and changed wording on the pages, unfortunately the cheapest tours are those from where complains come. better spend a bit more and avoid disappointment.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

I used this transportation service from Airport to our hotel. The driver picked me up on time. Their rate is fair, his English is also perfect. I would use this company again when visit Thailand.

2  Thank Raina A

Dear Raina

Thank you for your support and hope to see you soon back to Thailand

Reviewed May 9, 2017

This is the 2nd time we have used Easyday for airport/hotel transfers. This time we were being transferred from Khao Lak by a hotel and had to meet up with the Easyday transfer to our Phuket hotel. The staff at Easyday ensured that both drivers communicated and made our transfer from one vehicle to another exceptionally smooth and timely. I cannot speak highly enough of the helpfulness and service from the staff of this company, and will certainly use them again when we next visit Phuket.

Date of experience: April 2017
3  Thank Bev S

Thank you very much for your support and for appreciating our Staff job

We wish you all best and hope to see you soon in Thailand again