Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
GREAT DAY TOUR OF TRANG ISLANDS FROM KOH LANTA

We booked our full day private longtail tour of the Trang islands (popularly called as the 4 island... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
nehaSarkar
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Excellent tour of Koh Samui

We were on a recent Southeast Asia cruise and one of the port stops was Koh Samui. We arranged a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
sglehn
Ontario, California

Recommended experiences in and around Kathu
from $65.00
More Info
from $5.78
More Info
All reviews private tour phang nga bay james bond island speed boat sea canoe phi phi day trip monkey temple via email floating village elephant trekking and bathing hong island tour company own pace limestone caves would highly recommend this tour cruise ship
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Organized, friendly, and personal service made the trip feel special. Got shown around the market places, local eateries, historical tour, cooking class, biking around the countryside, and some animal visits. Came onto from Jamie's phuket blog like most people. His article is featured in one of the museums I visited!

2  Thank FNTravels
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you very much for your support and has been great to spend time with you in Phuket and show you a different side of the island.

Look forward to seeing you again

We wish you all best

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Fresh from our trip to Phuket, booked the airport transfer to/from our hotel in Karon. We are extremely satisfied with the airport transfer service rendered. Sarina and Francesco have been very helpful and accommodating. The driver also patiently waited for us eventhough the flight was delayed on the arrival.

He was very punctual to pick us up from the hotel to the airport for departure. Our entirely trip to Phuket has been a very enjoyable one!

We will definitely choose Easy Day Thailand's service again the next time we are making a trip to this beautiful country. Highly recommended.

1  Thank andrewnph
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Andrew,

Thank you very much for your support and review. We glad to have provided the service as you were expecting and look forward to seeing you again here in Phuket

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I had a great time with Easy day tour staff .
First of all, the airport pick up service was really good. Ms Ann was really on time waiting for me at the meet point. I even asked her to stop by a wine shop and that was okay with her. a very nice lady. the Speed boat tour was decent. The guides are pretty friendly and very helpful all the time. We went to an island for lunch which was fine not much to expect. We went to different islands for snorkeling and sightseeing. the refreshment service was very good. After every island, there always drinks and snacks for you.
However, it's a bit crowded on this trip. I'm sure that we had over 20 guests on the speed boat even they said it was low season!! Except the issue, i had a really good time on this trip.
If you want to book the day tour and pick up service as a package, i'm sure you can get a better price quote. Write to Francesco as he is the contact person.
I'm sure i definitely will book the pick-up service but about the trip honestly I will check if i can get the price.

Date of experience: May 2014
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Mac first of all thank you very much for your support and review. Ann will happy to know that her kindness help people to have good memories of Phuket.

The day trip is one of those we book on other companies and glad to hear the organization is up to expectation. We select the Island Hoppers because they limit number of guests to 25 for each boat. This is one of the reason that make the price higher then other tours to Phi Phi.

Surely around can find cheaper tours but then you will find that each boat arrive to take from 35 to over 60 people. Guides won't be so helpful, due to high number of guests to handle. And normally lunch is a buffet or set menu at a very crowed restaurant without space or time to relax.

I suggest next time to try our Racha Premium tour, that has an higher price than other tours however includes a lot of thins and is limited to maximum 10 guests.

For packages we offer free private airport return transfers booking three tours, even for single travelers

Once again thank you very much and hope to see you again in Phuket

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was not my first trip to Phuket, but it was my first trip there with my family. As a family of 5 I have found it is much easier to pre organise a good part of our holiday. I stumbled across Easy Day Thailand on Jamie's Phuket Blog (http://jamie-monk.blogspot.com.au), and after reading some of the other reviews on Trip Advisor took the plunge and contacted them. I am so glad I did!

I emailed off a detailed enquiry with a list of all the activities we were interested in, along with a request for options for other activities. I very promptly received a reply from Francesco with a detailed listing of options, recommendations and costs. We proceed to correspond intermittently for several months leading up to our holiday whilst I honed my final list of activities to suit my family. We also organised to meet at the hotel at a time to suit me after we arrived to finalise everything and receive any vouchers necessary.

I booked tours and activities operated by Easy Thailand themselves, as well as tours run by other operators. Easy Day also provided private transfers to some of the activities we undertook to make our desired itinerary work to our best advantage. All of their drivers were extremely good. I'd go so far to say they had the smoothest and safest drivers we had during our stay- their vans were always immaculately clean and they were always punctual to the provided pick up times. They also provide all drinks for any tours/activities operated by them.

I booked the following tours run directly by Easy Day:-

* Private Tour of Phang Nga Bay (otherwise known as James Bond Island to many) - Our guide Phun (Bee) was superb and really helped us get the most out of the visit to Sarasin Bridge, Wat Suwan Kuha, Phang Nga Bay and Ko Panyee. We travelled at our own pace and were given great insight into Thai culture and history along the way. Bee immediately made everyone feel at ease and ensured we stayed well hydrated and she happily took family photos for us too!

* Thai Cooking Class (private)- this was also fantastic as it was conducted in a family home in Kathu. I let them know in advance which dishes I wanted to learn to cook and it all just happened- my lesson was extremely well organised. Not only did this give me the opportunity to learn to cook my dishes, but it also gave me further insight into Thai lifestyles. Bee again came along to assist with the lesson and we cooked up enough food to feed my entire family of 5 who were able to come along to enjoy my efforts!

I also organised the following activities via Easy Day:-

* Tiger Kingdom
* Premium Day Trip with Royal Jet Cruiser 9 to Phi Phi Island- I booked this option on Francesco's advice and it was definitely the right decision.
* Elephant Trek
* John Grey Starlight Sea Canoe
* Fantasea

In summary, anything you want to do, Easy Day Thailand can do it for you; whether it is a private tour just for your group or a tour operated by someone else. They listen to what you want to do. They are flexible, will give you any information you need and make recommendations for you, but they are never pushy. Their guides and drivers are excellent. We had a great holiday in Phuket thanks to Easy Day and in particular Francesco Ferrari and Bee. I can't recommend them highly enough and will be contacting them again when next I travel to Thailand! Thanks for helping to make our family holiday so memorable.

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank Brynatash
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Joanne thank you very much for your support and great review. Has been a great pleasure to help you and your fantastic Family to have a memorable holidays in Thailand.

Francesco, Bee, Ann and all the team wish You and Family all best

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had a great time touring with Easy Day tours. We kayaked into caves, lagoons and hongs. Had a great lunch, they were very accommodating with our vegetarian meal. The guides were absolutely awesome! The boat was not overcrowded and refreshments were offered through out the day. James Bond Island was overcrowded but that was by no means the fault of this company. I would highly recommend Easy Day Thailand.

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank AK_Divers60
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you very much for your support and the clear and honest review

I have passed to all Team

We wish you all best and hope to see you for next holidays