Alfresco Phuket Hotel
Breezotel(Patong)
Great 4.5/5
Patong @ Inn(Patong)
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop poolfamily martpatong beachphuketmotorbiketaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I arrived late on the 27th of December. They promptly check me in and get me to my room. I arrive in the room and it was as pictured on Agoda and their website. The room was new but of medium construction quality in my opinion. The bathrrom was the first thing I noticed that was arranged in such a way that the door was consistently getting soaked and the door was already showing signs of decay. Other than that, I cannot complain. The bed was the same as all other beds in SE Asia. I found the hotel unremarkable except for the staff. They were always around for assistance and were ALWAYS pleasant. There was even a point late at night I was having a communication problem with directions to Alfresco, they gladly took the phone and guided them to the hotel. Truly a fantastic staff.

The location was not bad as there were plenty of food choices close by. Food carts and also restaraunts. The breakfast was not fantastic but manageable. I rarely ate because I was always arriving back to the hotel at 4-6am and not rising in time for the most part. It was a 60baht motorbike taxi to Bangla and had parking for your rented motorbikes.

The place is guest friendly but was mostly family oriented.

The roof top pool was fantastic with chairs that were really comfortable and easy to take a nap after a fun night out in Thailand.

Not sure I would stay here again, but not because of particular displeasure with anything. Just I prefer to be within walking distance of Bangla and the beach.

Room Tip: I satyed in the premier room and had plenty of space and it did not back up to the noisy main road.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Jay R
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Great front desk staff especially Ammy . We are well received upon checking in. We got upgraded and there is honeymoon decorated room for us. There is cold drinking water in the lobby and free tuk tuk service to get to jungceylon . Abit noisy during nightime .

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank guysway
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Very nice counter staff...got a free upgrade but realised the room was on the 1st floor, can get quite noisy at times...room was VERY big! But it's a pity that the huge bathroom was not very clean...overall the room was quite comfortable...free WiFi & breakfast, spread was simple but sufficient to start the day with...free one way tuk tuk service to nearby patong beach or junceylon, otherwise it's at 15 mins walk there...does not serve lunch or dinner :( but there's a seafood restaurant just 2 doors way that serves very authentic Thai food, nice!also notice that they can only keep ur luggages by the side if u check out early, which I thought wasn't very safe...

Room Tip: Avoid first floor if u r a light sleeper...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cannie G
Reviewed January 12, 2013

What:
I really enjoyed my stay at Al.fres.co Phuket Hotel. I chose the grand deluxe room due to the 50% discount flash deal. I think that it's really worth it! The size of the toilet is huge, with a bathtub included. Decorations of the room is simple yet elegant. There's also an infinity pool on the rooftop for a short swim. The bed and pillows were fine accompanied with simple furniture.
Not to mention, breakfast is included in the flash deal bought! Despite that being convenient, breakfast served for all the four days was the same with only slight variations. However, you get to choose the way you want your eggs to be done! (Boiled, poached, fried, omelette and scrambled)

When:
I traveled in the period of January 2013. During this period, weather is pretty hot and suitable for water sports. I engaged the service of an reliable taxi driver for a city tour too. There are land activities such as go-kart, horse riding, visting cashew nut factory and more. I went for massages and spa and also go-kart. The oil massage was really awesome! I felt so relaxed after the whole body massage. The go-kart was a great experience for me. It was very very exciting and I could feel the adrenaline rush. I have never tried travelling at the speed before with a go kart. Even though it's a little expensive and the timing is really short, it's still worth the try if you enjoy such activities.
Point to note, do dress light and comfortably!

Where:
Al.fres.co Phuket Hotel is located in Patong. They provide free one way tuk tuk services from the hotel to Patong beach and Junceylon Shopping Mall. It is approximately 15 minutes walk back from Junceylon Shopping Mall. You can also walk to Banzaan Market, a night market selling night market food, from Junceylon Shopping Mall.

How:
The hotel staff was really helpful. When there were issues with the water heater, they rectify the problem quickly. Moreover, room service was also quick and well done.

Overall:
I really enjoyed the stay at Al.fres.co Phuket hotel. I didn't have much issues regarding the stay and staff was friendly and approachable. They do provide additional services such as airport transfer at a slightly higher rate. My only wish will be that they provide two way transport to and fro the hotel.

Room Tip: Try to request for rooms not facing the construction site.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank zhiwing
Reviewed December 25, 2012

As the title says :) The photos didn't lie.

The rooms are clean, comfy and cool. Very modern designed. The Premier Room is really really spacious! Worth the value!

It's located away from the Patong which you will need other transportation to get there, or you can walk for 15 minutes to Patong. The hotel is sweet that they do provide free shuttle service to OTOP, Ban Zan Market and Jungceylon. :)

The staff is helpful and friendly as well :) The wifi connection is good and stable, which you can always surf the net.

The swimming pool is on the rooftop, it's clean too!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends