“Early service at its best”

Grill Bill: Volume 2
Ranked #303 of 1,106 Restaurants in Kathu
Description: American PIT BBQ Restaurant and Lounge . The place to go if you like 100 % pure charcoal grilled food.
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

a coworker and I ran across this place while exploring the area. They open at 5:00pm and we showed up at 2:00 but the cheerful looking BBQ chef sat us down with a water. We were very hot. The owner turned up about 5 min later (he is a doll) and explained that the BBQ needed time to start but he would gladly make us something from the kitchen. We ordered the fish burgers and OMG they were amazing, freshly breaded, and the portions were huge. We will definelty come back one evening.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

My husband And I ate at Grill Bill a couple of days ago and it was amazing!! Big portions and fall off the bone ribs. Best ribs I have ever had. Great watching your meal being grilled right up front. Fast service super friendly staff 10/10!!

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend we’re riding by just having finished watching a movie at the cinema, when all of a sudden that’s when it hit us, a smell that could only have come from a REAL BBQ joint, so I followed my nose and that’s when I saw it. Grill Bill Vol 2. I pulled up and there was this friendly man standing by the grill, cooking what smelt like the best steak in the world.
I asked to see a menu, prices were very reasonable, so I said to my girlfriend let’s eat here and in we went. The lady came over and asked if we would like some drinks while we made our choice, which I thought was a nice touch. I had a look over the menu and decided on the mixed grill as it had a bit of everything, only 500 and something baht!
As I was waiting, listening to the calming sound of the water fall, yes, there’s a waterfall! I realized that the restaurant had a lovely no smoking section that had full aircon for those that need to cool down, which I though was a very nice addition as that isn’t something you often see in Thailand.
The décor and ambience were truly delightful, being able to watch the grill master cook your food on the open grill was wonderful as you could smell it every time a drop fat hit the coals.
It reminded me of all those happy times with the family as a child.
As we we’re waiting the owner (Mark) came over with some garlic bread and introduced himself. We had a little chat and before I knew it the food was in front of me. I had intended to take a picture for everyone to see but the smell was too temping and all thoughts of pictures went out the window.
The food was truly delicious, everything you want from a BBQ, moist, tender and succulent. All in all, I had a great time and I will be recommending this restaurant to all my friend and family.

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Went to Grill bill with two Thai friends that loved the venue and the style of food.
The Steak was awesome, Great Range of food.
Definitely worth the travel

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

I ate at Grill Bill kathu with friends, BBQ RIBS were excellent and the portions were huge and the owner was warm and friendly. I hope to visit again soon.