“the worse budget hotel i've stayed”
Review of Baan Suay Hotel

Baan Suay Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kathu
Baan Suay Hotel
Ranked #226 of 502 Kathu B&B and Inns
Singapore, Singapore
“the worse budget hotel i've stayed”
Reviewed January 18, 2010

oh yes, the pictures looks good and its cheap.
but trust me, i had one of the worse time there!

it was raining and already late when my friend and me reached the hotel - the hotel is far and somewhere up the mountain! i think we spend most of our money on transportation for this trip.

(it was really impossible to get a tuk tuk or cab outside the hotel and so we used the taxi services provided by the hotel and were charge 300B for a ride to Bangala street!!)

morning was the worse. i woke up to one of the worse breakfast at a hotel! the sausages taste like plasticine!! my friend and me almost puke after having a bite of it!

the breakfast area is infested with flies and insects. we never had breakfast in the hotel ever since then.

well, if the staffs are friendly- it will certainly help to offset all my bad experiences. BUT.. the staff(front desk) is unfriendly!!

AND ALSO: we booked for this hotel through the internet and was informed that we will need to pay a 10% deposit first and we will pay the rest on the last day when we check out. BUT GUESS WHAT?!!! The hotel already charged to the credit card (100% payment) even before we arrived!!

This is my first time to phuket, and i think staying in this hotel really really spoil my trip! unfriendly staffs, dirty breakfast area with flies... and this hotel is really far from alot of things!

oh well. one thing is for sure, i will never return to this hotel, and will certainly do my homework before booking any hotel next time.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends