Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Phuket Simon Cabaret
from $28.70
from $22.77
from $22.61
from $33.00
2,899 results
All reviews great costumes vip seats lady boy show free bottle front row fun night photos taken ladyboys beyonce acts comedy theatre phuket girls humour pics bhat
Reviewed May 27, 2018

The show runs for about an hour and you can meet with the stars and have a photo with them afterwards. It's all glitz and glamour as you'd expect, but classier than I expected, and not too expensive, either.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Must watch. Dancers were very good. Acts were different and costumes and sets were amazing. I got really amused to see indian song as part of their dance. One thing which I don't like is lady boys doesn't inform that taking pics with them is Chargeable.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

We was told this was a must do, that the show was amazing and so was the lady boys. Very disappointed really all dancers were off time. Few English songs few Chinese. Miming was awful in parts. I usually love shows like this but this one I wouldn't recomend.

4  Thank harleigh-ann
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

The Simon Cabaret Show. I must start by saying " please put on your leaflet that taken photos or recording the show is prohibited " as a lot of people would like to take video and photos of the show as souvenirs. Most of what I saw of the show was good, but some of the show I had the show staff shining touch's and green laser pen lights at people sat near me ' mainly Chinese ' as they was using there mobile phones to record the show. So it spoilt it for me so I'm giving it 3 out of 5.

The cast of the show line up outside to have photos taken. But please note that the price of each photo with each cast member is 100bht.

1  Thank Shaun_McGrath2020
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Worth going, it is funny, exciting and well set out. The girls are amazing, all look stunning along with the boys. Would go again. We booked through our hotel and they picked us up from lobby and droppe is home again