“enjoyable night”

and up
Simon Cabaret Show in Phuket
Ranked #1 of 4 Concerts & Shows in Kathu
More attraction details
Owner description: For sheer entertainment, nothing can beat this famous Phuket Simon Cabaret. In the exclusive, luxurious and intimate theater with hi-tech sound and light equipment costumes and the unforgettably glamorous performers.
Ballarat, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“enjoyable night”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

a very entertaining night. Great acts. Some very pretty lady/boys. Nothing at all sleaze about this night and very suitable for the whole family.Plenty of laughs and the time went so quickly.The other wonderful thing is the transfers from your hotel and then being collected from the venue and taken back to your hotel is so very well organised

• Chinese (Traditional) first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Very dissapointed”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I was expecting a great show, something entertaining.
It turns out it is a whole lot of boys who are now ladies (which I knew about already), who "lip-sing" a very poor repertoire.
The production is fine, with very nice background, and the "ladies" try their best, but most do not even know the lyrics to the songs they are "lip-singing", while the choreography would be good if they were synchronized.
I would say this is not worth an evening out in Phuket. There are several better things to do.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went last night, it as definitely worth seeing, some of those ladyboys are absolutely stunning. We paid 500 baht for non VIP but the seats were great. Some of the music was a bit boring because it was traditional music of other countries, but costumes were gorgeous, I am glad I went to see it.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Elaine B
Midlands
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very entertaining”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I wasn't sure at first when we arrived due to the Art Deco style building. the lounge seats in reception were very uncomfortable. The show itself though, brilliant song choices, beautiful caste, can't believe some of them are lady boys, beautiful costumes, brilliant show of cultures, funny at times and suitable for the family.

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Not that great.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

We spent 900 baht to see this overhyped show and saw only an ok show. We were told that we would be coming out with a big smile on our faces but didn't really live up to our expectations.
Don't get me wrong. The show is good. The problem is just that, it's only good.
Some of the parts were a bit too touristy for my liking.
I must admit the costumes are fantastic but I wouldn't say the same for the show. I think this format is looking a bit tired now and need to change. It needs a Thai input rather than having to please every tourist in the audience.
90% of the seats are VIP so that was a bit of a joke.
We saw other shows somewhere else for free and they were even better.