“the lady boys”

and up
Simon Cabaret Show in Phuket
Ranked #2 of 5 Concerts & Shows in Kathu
More attraction details
Owner description: For sheer entertainment, nothing can beat this famous Phuket Simon Cabaret. In the exclusive, luxurious and intimate theater with hi-tech sound and light equipment costumes and the unforgettably glamorous performers.
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“the lady boys”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

a good show to see with good all-round performances, suitable for the whole family. You could mistake the lady boys for ladies in the streets- they look lovely.

Visited October 2012

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“simon cabaret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

terrific show, worth seeing, young and old - no smut.
beware photos after with performers, want 500 baht for the privilege!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Trish H
Port Kennedy, Australia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Not too bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

We hadnt been to a show like this before, however we found it to be enjoyable and entertaining. The dancing wasnt really that good, but I guess thats not the main attraction here. We didnt book in advance and got our tickets about 1 hour before the show. Imaging our surprise when we got tickets, front row centre. I knew something was wrong when one of the lead dancers was eyeing me up. Then I realised the steps to the stage were right in front of us. Sure enough the spotlight swung round and there we were. The dancer came down and sat on my lap and planted a huge lipstick kiss on my cheek. I took it all in good humour and played along with the act. It pays to be a bit broadminded when attending these types of shows. Afterwards you can take photos with the cast but there was a suggestion of payment which soured it somewhat for us.

Visited January 2012
Middelburg, South Africa
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Really disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Decor and costumes very good.

Everyone was lip syncing :-(
There was no story
Dancing wasn't great

There was only 1x blond guy that looked like here enjoyed being up on stage.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Hbk2001
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Good show but fairly short”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We paid 600 baht (about £12) for our tickets so very good value. The pre show drinks were also reasonable and there was a free bottle of water in every seat. The show is very good, I loved the Cher look a like, and all the cast looked like they were enjoying themselves. The costumes were lovely and the moves from one scene to another was seamless. The show lasts for about 45 minutes and then you are herded out for the next audience to come in. The only thing I didn't like was when you come out the performers are all stood out on the road -the sign says photos are 40 baht but they ask for 100. It feels a bit pressured and I am sure they would make more if you were just given time and space to meet and talk to them, I suppose part of this is because of the short times between shows. I would defiantly recommend you go and see the cabaret it is good fun and the music and costumes are really nice.

Visited September 2012