When we booked this we had no idea of how much we would come to love it.
This is a hotel to which you come back to, we will and it might not be in the middle of the hustle and bustle but you just take the free coach going to down town phuket.
Nice rooms, clean and with free AC and do get one on the same level as the pool, we jumped from the balcony into the cool blue water. ( no but but we could if we wanted =)
This hotel is not so child friendly with alot of steps.
Takes 10 min to town by car or 20 min to other beaches.
This is a 3 star but in Thailand a 3 star is more like a 4 star.
Very good service and a nice breakfast and great drinks by the pool.
The restaurant is ok, but it was empty, so we did like everybody else, we ate in the city.
Free wifi and a massage if you want one.
Stay here and you will love it, we did and it is a great memory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 38 decent sized rooms each with balcony, en-suite shower, cable TV, safe, air-conditioning, serviced daily. Good sized swimming pool with jacuzzi, shallow kids pool, swim up bar. Tropical gardens with many species of birds, butterflies and small lizards. Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:30 am, lunch and dinner available at the adjoining restaurant. Parking for cars and motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Patong Ville Hotel Kathu
- Absolute Patong Ville And Spa
- The Hill Resort Phuket, Thailand