“Good location, friendly staff”
Review of Baramee Resortel

Baramee Resortel
Ranked #87 of 329 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Our family visited Patong for 2 weeks, this was our 7th visit to Thailand.
Baramee resortel has a good location, 2 minutes walk to beach, and 15 min (slow) walk to Bangla. In neighbourhood is few nice restorants (for example nro 9), and Family Mart and seven-eleven are across the street. Staff is helpful and nice.
Our room was clean, good condition and everything works. We had even small seaview, I would like to add + for this.
Breakfast was OK. For a meat-eater like me there could be more options, but fish in couple of mornings was great.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Pekka T

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Hi all, I'm Thai. This is just happened to me few hours ago. I was looking for an accommodation for myself and my oversea friends at Phuket which is close or nearby Patong beach. Then I looked for the price at this hotel and wanna get more info so I rang them. At the first they said they are fully booked(I speak Thai and said I wanna book on the- 4-6 jan) suddenly she said FULL without checking! so I said ok, i ll call back then, incase you will have some room available later. Then I tried to find a room in this hotel again online(bcoz I like the location and the room pictures and the reviews of hotel were good) The online website said there were some room available. So I checked the price and found out that online booking was more expensive than I directly book with the hotel like $120 aus(I know it not that much diff but im still a student, use my own money, so really wanna save money) So i decided to rang them back again, I said i wanna book a room then one nice lady said okay we do have a superior room is available(she checked it for me) so I said i wanna have that room, so she passed on the phone to another lady(the same one that I spoke before and said have no room) So i repeated it to her again that I wanna book coz another lady said the room is available. So this lady said to me like No! there is no room available, we spoken before and I said no room!(without checking, i know it bcoz she answer it to me straight away). After that I said the lady before said u guys still have rooms available, so she said isnt it the 'na dan' girl said like that? na dan it like u r have a thick face!!!! I think she mean me! wtf! if u only want foreigner customers, u should have just write on the ur hotel home page saying "ONLY SERVE FOREIGNERS" !!!!! no more going back to this hotel and I ll tell all of my friends to go as well!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katherine2000
Tip999, Front Office Manager at Baramee Resortel, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Thank you for your review and we have taken note on the highlighted issue which have been addressed to reservation to improve
Due to enquiry room available on 04-06 Jan 2013 we have been checked and always updated room available status at all time during a day, with honest to confirm that we are really fully booked on the period required then we have been informed that it fully booked. Our hotel , we are pleasure to welcome for all , foreigner or Thai people, all are our value guests. We are service are same.
Regarding for the rude wording that you informed was not mean that you, the staff was kidding together by themselves, we have mistake by hang up phone not completed. Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience.
It is through your sharing that we shall endeavor to our commitment in improving our services better.
Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to another opportunity to serve you better

Reviewed November 29, 2012

If you want to be away from the main Patong busy area, this hotel is the plc. Stayed for 3 nites & the staffs are friendly & helpful. One particular person that impressed me is FB Manager, Mr Pat. He can remember hotel guest room no.. The room is okay except for the aircon is being noisy and toilet door cannot be close properly. Overall, our stay is good.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank WNJK6166
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I spent a week here, my first room was amortized, the balcony door is not locked, looked more like a hospital than a hotel room. I have asked other rooms, and immediately transferred me to a better and more welcoming room. Breakfast is standard, the location of the hotel is very close to sea 3/4 minute walk, right next to the police station in Patong. For this price is worth it. Do not hesitate to request a change of room if you do not like or whatever, the staff is very polite.

Room Tip: Do not hesitate to request a change of room if you do not like or whatever, the staff is very polite...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Pariny
Reviewed September 12, 2012

the hotel is 2 min away from the beach, and the area is not busy like the other side of patong. The hotel room in big and comfortable, always clean and smells good, air condition is perfect. The pool has an amazing view to the mountain and the beach, very relaxing. Breakfast is basic not fancy. Hotel staff so friendly, always smiling and very helpful. supermarket, laundry , massage, restaurants, pharmacy, exchange and ATM are close by. This is my second stay in Baramee, and for sure for my next visit.

Room Tip: rooms in back side are quiet, but the noise only during the day.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank mohammadK84
Alisa L, Director of Sales at Baramee Resortel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us. We really appreciate your comment. The management team and all staff will keep doing good job as well as improving the property, facilities, and services for all guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at Baramee Resortel.

Best Regards
Andakira Group's Management Team

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Nice pleasant stay in clean comfortable rooms with friendly staff. We booked three rooms on the top floor for a family trip to Patong and were quite satisfied with the facilities, service and value for money. Will stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Simmo777
Alisa L, Director of Sales at Baramee Resortel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Dear valued guest.

Thank you so much for your comment. It's our pleasure to welcome you at our property. Our management team and all staff will keep doing good job as well as improving the property, facilities, and services for all guests.

We will look forward to welcoming you again at Baramee Resortel.

Best Regards,
Andakira group's management team

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We first booked that place for 3 nights, but finally we stayed 5 more. Our first contact with the staff was nice and then got better the more we stayed. Getting to know better the staff at the hotel, the shops in the area, be able to map around the area in my head is the thing I like the most. This was the right to be.

The stay was very cheap, about 1000 baht\night, including breakfast witch is nice. Here to the staff was pretty nice, especially Pancake...;-) very funny
3 minutes by foot to the beach, witch is very, very nice. When we come back, jump in a very nice pool.

The only downside I found is no free wifi in the room. OK we got it for 5 days illimited for 1000 baht. I told the manager it wold be a good idea to include free wifi with the room, like most hotels, and she said they are bringing that on pretty soon.

We can rent also motobikes at the hotel for 200 baht a day. Witch we did almost every day. Just drive around instead of getting taxis or tuktuk, these are too expensive.

If you are looking to stay for both calm beach and close to the action of Phuket at a cheap spot, thats a good place to stay there for few days. Quitter beaches are close by, down south at a 15 minute drive by scooter.

I read the other critics, and did not have any bugs, witch is odd...;-) I mean this is asia, what to expect, you know. Compared to Bali, they is no bugs at all over there.

Have a nice trip !

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Blackjackshalak

Dear valued guest,

Looking forward to welcoming you again at Baramee Resortel.

Best Regards