Dive Den
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$151
$123
MGallery
Amari Phuket(Patong)
$173
$144
Amari.com
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$100
$88
$123
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$87
$58
Agoda.com
B-Lay Tong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
$156
$89
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
$65
$58
$132
$119
Marriott Hotels
All reviewsnight marketbanzaan marketphi phibooking tripsrooms are basicbangla roadpatong beachroom was cleanfloornoisephuket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Friendly service and walking distance to thai boxing, restaurants, shops, a mall, and a longer walk to the beach. Go next door for an awesome indoor market - it seemed like where the locals shopped! This hostel offers tours, both boat tours to the beautiful Kho Phi Phi and for diving too!

Room Tip: They have dorm beds, or you can book a dorm room with friends.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2011

The staff and owner Aoh, were very helpful and accomodating. They helped me get accustom to Patong and booked trips which was considerable cheaper than the other tour agencies. The location of the hostel is really in a good spot, next to the food market which really has amazing thai food, 10 min walk from the beach and way from the noisy streets so you will be able to have a peaceful sleep. Due to the reasons above I extended my stay at Dive den for the remainder of my time at Patong and I have no regrets.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Andrew_za
Reviewed March 14, 2011

This hostel has the best service I experienced while travelling through Japan and Thailand. We arrived late at night and they arranged for a taxi to pick us up at the airport (600baht). When we got there they help us to book an excursion to visit the Phi Phi islands the following morning. The room and bathroom were super clean! Aircon worked perfectly. The location couldn't be better. 10 mins. walk to the beach, 5 mins to all the action in Bangla road. But still far away enough to avoid all the noise and enjoy your sleep. Plus there's a night market next door, that sells all the yummy thai food you can think of. I can't stress enough how nice they staff was. We had a late night flight back to New York. After check out, they kept our bags and let us come back later to take a shower and refresh before our excruciating journey back home. If I ever make it to Patong no doubts I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wildrox
Reviewed February 22, 2011

We arrived very late from Bangkok and Aoh-the manager and her assistant were there waiting for us. We had some problems with our ferry reservations and they spent like 2 hours, late that night, helping us to fix the problem. Thanks to them we had a nice stay in Phuket and were able to continue to Phi Phi as planned.
Rooms are clean and good for the price, and location is just perfect.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 24, 2010

I had a private bath(toilet&shower room)

Pro: Location pretty good - very close to the big mall - to beach about 15 min walk / Price very affordable/ Free wifi! / rather clean / A/C, fridge / I felt safe. / Locker safe available on the 2nd floor. (There is a key to lock but you can bring your own lock for double security.) /Laundry service ( But,, it got some bad odor from not completely drying before folding.. It looked very nicely done though. Shame :( )

Con: Attract little ants very easily,, (maybe you can't avoid it there?) You should not have any sweets in your room. / Only 1 Towel provided (no beach towel so you should bring your own.)

Note: They have airport taxi service at 600B. (The guy was very reliable.) The receptionist girl was pretty nice but service is limited. They have a key deposit. (I think it was 500B?) which was returned the night before my check out. She sells tours but there are so many out there, I recommend to shop around.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo