Stay away from this hotel. we booked it in a rush when our first accommodation fell through. It looked great in the photos on the website.When we arrived it looked like a demolition site. We had trouble getting our bags in the door as we had to step over broken tiles and bags of concrete.There was no air-con in the foyer so was boiling. No one was on the dingy desk. While we waited for someone to come out we started talking to a visitor who had just come back to his room to find his safe open and all passport and money stolen. We were getting worried but we went up as it was 10pm at night. He took forever to open the door and told us the room didn't lock properly due to renovations. There was no sea view just a view of a tin roof. There was no restaurant and said no food was served there. Also no pool!!
When we told him we paid for breakfast he looked confused then finally said go to the cafe down the road. he said we were to tell them where we are staying and they'll look after it.We decided to go for a walk and when we returned our safe had been moved (luckily we decided to take money and passports with us) We didn't sleep due to works late at night and were freaking out. The next day we went to shower and there was no hot water. We checked out immediately and had to foot the cost of alternative accommodation. But we could not stay there. We complained but their English was limited and said we had to go through the company we booked through. Never stay here. We paid $44 per night for a dump.. We had to leave. We then checked into a beautiful large resort with a large pool, friendly staff, buffet breakfast and had the best time for only $6 more a night. It was 100 times better. Do ya self a favour and keep looking. This place is a disaster and i wouldn't stay here for free!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Patong Hotel is located on the southern end of Patong Beach, just 10 metres from the shore. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi. Featuring modern Thai decor, the air-conditioned rooms come with cable TV, a safety deposit box, and tea/coffee making amenities. Each room has a private bathroom with shower facilities and a bathtub. The Ocean Patong Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Patong Shopping Mall, nightlife, restaurants and bars. It is 45 minutes' drive from Phuket International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Ocean Patong Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nilly`s Marina Hotel Patong
- The Ocean Patong Hotel Phuket