This is a small, third-rate bargain hotel in a great location. I usually love these, but this one was filled with mosquitoes -- especially in the lobby. There was mold on the walls and the rooms smelled of mold. Just not healthy. The backpackers that I've stayed at for 1/4 of the price are much nicer.
We had a confirmed reservation for 3 nights in a "deluxe view" room, but when we got there, they had the view room only for two nights. The last night, the room didn't even have window -- it looked right at another building. We couldn't tell if was day or night. Also, the shower water was either scalding hot or icy cold with nothing in between.
However, the location was excellent and the staff was very nice. I love bargains, but I would stay somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Patong Hotel is located on the southern end of Patong Beach, just 10 metres from the shore. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi. Featuring modern Thai decor, the air-conditioned rooms come with cable TV, a safety deposit box, and tea/coffee making amenities. Each room has a private bathroom with shower facilities and a bathtub. The Ocean Patong Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Patong Shopping Mall, nightlife, restaurants and bars. It is 45 minutes' drive from Phuket International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your The Ocean Patong Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nilly`s Marina Hotel Patong
- The Ocean Patong Hotel Phuket