We booked this hotel through Luxury Escapes, and had 10 nights from the start of May.
This was our 5th trip to Phuket.
We were impressed from the first night till the last. It's in a great location - close to everything - walk into Jungceylong Shopping centre from the hotel, walk to Bangla rd (party central) and the Beach.
We stayed in the Lakeside wing, the rooms are spacious and the one of the softest beds we've had in Thailand.
"B" at reception was courteous to us, as she showed us to a Cabana room - which we chose to upgrade for the last few nights (pool access room with a Jacuzi which we loved). book these in advance - as we were lucky to get the last one available.
Breakfast is good with variety each day (SAN, KAI and ALL THE GIRLS in the restaurant were always polite with great table service. NANI at the egg station was onto it - he knew what we would have each day and always happy. I also must mention TOE, he was good in there as well - he would make my wife fresh watermelon juice daily - and always busy.
The pool is big - plenty of room for everyone - ALL THE GUYS at the poolside bar / restaurant & Gym were always on top of everything from food & drink service and keeping things tidy.
Security Guard CHAI was always friendly with a Salute and also get the lift for us if we had our hands full of shopping.
The massage at the day spa was excellent, we had 4 each in our package - and chose to pay extra so they would last longer !
KIB at the day spa felt a shoulder injury which I have had, who recommended AOY to work on it, which has helped and feels much better !
I think the Lakeside wing would be quieter than the Beachside wing, which is closer to FAMOUS nightclub, which is also worth a look with different theme nights.
Also THANK YOU TO THE NIGHT STAFF who assisted my wife with first aid as she slipped and hurt her ankle.
We will come back to stay at Millennium again, and recommend it to anyone.
I hope management passes on our thanks to all those mentioned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket