We got a great rate on our room so even though it was not perfect, it was fair for what we paid. A lot of reviewers talk about the difference between which building you are in, and they are very right. The nicer rooms are in the "Lakeside" building, which has the spa, gym, and a bigger and more luxurious pool. The other "beachside" building of the property has a smaller pool, and for our room we had the infamous concrete wall view that others have complained about. It was not lovely to look outside of course, but the room was big and well enough appointed with amenities so we didn't worry about trying to upgrade and set our minds to enjoy the trip, which we did very much. Th breakfast buffet was perfectly adequate, and we ate well each morning, but it was not exceptional in any particular way. Still, for the low rate we paid, there was nothing to complain about.
I walked to the other building every day to go to the gym, which has 2 ellipticals, treadmills, and stationary bikes. There were yoga mats, free weights, machines, and balance balls so you could really get a varied workout.
The best thing about staying here is the location. It was one block away from Bangla Street which leads to the beach, and there were lots of restaurants worth visiting in the Mall adjacent to the property. The mall also has a grocery store and 7 Eleven, Starbucks, Subway, etc., so anything you would want was very close at hand. If we stay at this hotel again we will upgrade to the Lakeside building, but if you check in and find yourself in the Beachside don't despair because you can stay there and still have a great time in Patong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket