After paying a small fortune for a get away since I hadn't seen my partner for almost 4 months.. This hotel was extreamly disappointing. The staff were really friendly and the food was fantastic, the rooms need upgrading, the shower leaked all over the floor, the room STUNK, and there is a night club around 30 m from our room that started at 10 pm and finishes at 0400..... To get a lounge near the pool you need to be really early and also to use the gym. other hotels offer free transfers to the Airport and i had an early flight so I was charged an extra 300 bart for the pleasure of taking their transpart onto of what my patner paid to leave 8 hrs before.
Yes the staff were told of these problems but nothing was done about it. WIFI is free only in the main area's of the hotel but you can buy WIFI for 300 bart per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket