Have read and identified most comments about the hotel are positive before making reservation, I eventually found it a bit disappointed after actual experience.
Checked in at around 3pm and reception staff were helpful and nice. But a bit surprised when entered my room at the Lakeside.... the floor was still wet with bleaching water smell and the toilet is..... quite terrible (dirty). Water drops were coming out from the air-cond at the ceiling. I wonder about the QC (quality assurance) that should be availabe for a 5-star hotel before handling over the room to guests. In fact I should ask for a room change but already too hurry for a booked tour.
BTW, the location is great and attached with Jungceylon mall and the breakfast is fine. I believe that it can be run much better than as now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket