1,911 results
All reviews lakeside wing cabana room beach side shopping centre private jacuzzi bangla road grand deluxe room five star hotel seafood buffet big c swimming pool night life pool staff bangla rd welcome drink hotel lobby walking street
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stayed for 3 weeks arriving 1st August. Staff were excellent and remembered us from previous stay 2 years prior. Would recommend this Hotel for the location, the staff and the Pool (Lakeside). However, feel that Lakeside rooms in particular are in desperate need of refurbishment. First thing you notice on entering the room is the mould smell and most of the furniture has peeling formica, chips and stains. Something was biting us and despite having our room sprayed twice, we continued to get bitten throughout our stay.

Breakfast was very good, as was all of the food served in the Bistro and Poolside. I noticed that most evenings the Restaurant was empty, despite a tempting 50% discount on alecarte menu and "house pourings".

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly and I would have no hesitation in recommending this Hotel to friends - mainly because of the excellent location.

Millenium have fallen down on maintaining the rooms at this Hotel and need to bring it back up to its 4.5 Star rating.

Room Tip: Beachside Rooms appear to be light and airy and are closer to Bangla Road and the Beach. We have stayed in both Beachside and Lakeside rooms. We chose Lakeside this time for its close proximity to the gym and the larger swimming pool. Think this was a mistake.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Millennium M, Manager at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear spikeyrose,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on your Millennium Resort Patong experience! We will certainly share these with our team here and hope to be of service to you again on your next visit to Phuket!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stayed in the deluxe room and was very impressed. The room is very comfortable and has very nice amenities in the room. It is easy to find the hotel and it is close to the shopping mall and restaurants and only a short 10 minute stroll to the beach. The pool is very nice and huge and gets lots of sun for all you sunbathers. in Thailand, some pools get too much shade because the hotel blocks the natural sun but that is not the situation here. The staff in the hotel, the maids and the restaurant staff are all very nice and extremely polite. My room came with free breakfast which was good enough quality for a complimentary breakfast. Everything was very good and I can't say anything negative about my hotel experience. If you wanted to really try then the only thing you could say was that the hotel food was a little expensive. But with all the great restaurants just a few minutes walk you should get out of the hotel anyways, especially since you are on a holiday!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Dear RJ M,

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stayed at this Resort in June this year with family. This was our first saty at the Millenium. As a family of 4 adults and 2 children we got 2 Cabana Rooms in the Lakeside Wing.

Excellent location for children in Private jacuzzi area. Only downfall with rooms was inconsiderate noisey drunk neighbours, who would return at all hours of the morning and continue to party on their balcony area. This reported to management after 2 nights, we were relocated to a different room. This can happen at any Resort, so not a real issue. However some people should consider where they are when they come home at alll hours and continue to party.

Great location of Millenium , attached to Junceylon shopping Centre, great when its raining . Ordered some meals from the pool cafe, very nice and reasonably priced as well.

Breakfast was good, with all tastes catered for.

Overall a great family stay, would stay at this Resort again. Have booked to go back in May next year.

Room Tip: If not totally happy with room due to cigarette smoke entering via airconditioning duct, infor management . they will try and relocate you if/when a room becomes available.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ashnmar

Dear ashnmar,

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed in a Grand Deluxe Room (1605) earlier this week. This was my second stay at the Millennium. The room was large and comfortable. An added bonus was as the room overlooked the pool, which meant I was able to access free wifi in my room. ). Loved the pool area. Mr Oat at the Pool bar remembered my order each day, which was great. The only cons were that the room was VERY noisy at night and the room decor/fitting were stained/ripped/poor order for the price paid ($165 AUD per night). Breakfast was pretty average this time around (lack of variety and empty containers). Overall, a good stay. Next time I will ask for a quiter room.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank spesh_krys

Dear spesh_krys,

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Firstly, let me say, sorry for falling into the lobby water, I walked straight into it because of the shine, my eyes though it was stone.

Breakfasts were great, rooms were neat, service was good, we stayed in the lakeside wing, the only gripe I have is having the basin outside the actual area and above the mini bar, that was weird

Room Service was great 300 Baht nett for sandwich + softdrink

Cocktails 180baht ++, happy hour 1-2pm were 2 for 1, pity I only found out this on my last day

The rooms were a bit more pricier but well worth it, I believe we paid $170 AUD per night for the two of us.

We also liked the free shuttle to the main road which wasnt too far

I think I should get a bonus from management for this glowing review

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Millennium M, Manager at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dear losttravellerfromoz,

Definitely many thanks from us for your glowing review, we are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay here with us.

For hotel promotions, you can check out our Facebook page so you know the best deals when you get here. Or you can also drop us an email if you have any enquiries at all, we will be happy to assist.

We definitely look forward to welcome you back to Phuket!

Yours sincerely,