“Delicious authentic Thai food for great prices”
Review of Ploy Restaurant

Ploy Restaurant
Ranked #182 of 796 Restaurants in Patong
Reviewed February 23, 2019

During my trip to Thailand I came here numerous times for lunch and dinner. The service was always great and there were many different options for food (western included). The Thai food was extremely tasty and was perhaps the cheapest I had on my trip. This place has amazing value for money

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed my meal here, and had exceptional service, their internet would not connect so the owner (i thing) connected me to his own network. Great customer care.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2018

We ordered the pad thai (very nice and tasty... large portion too), the chicken penang (good quality and tasty but a little sweet) and the chicken masaman (not a standard masaman and a little thin tasting) with 2 soft drinks and the bill came to 370.

3/5 would be harsh, but 4/5 is a stretch, but its certainly nearer to 4 than to 3. We'd eat there again though.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate twice in the restaurants on consecutive days. We received excellent service on both occasions. There were plenty of food options and the price was really good. Food arrived quickly after ordering and was yummy.

The only thing that I wasn’t so keen on was the they seemed to linger slightly when you were eating and watch your reaction.

Apart from that I couldn’t fault the restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018

this place is similar to many others alone the strip, how ever the time it takes to receive your food is not worth the wait. it took 15 minutes to get a plate of chips, the t bone steak was dry and not very good, the thai food wasn't that good either

Date of visit: March 2018