Tripadvisor
Patong
3,672 results
All reviews premier room swimming pool shopping mall junior suite non smoking high floor third floor nice hotel deevana patong indian food nice room hotel staff comfortable stay welcome drink kids club excellent stay recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I love their service a lot . Staffs are so friendly and helpful . Whatever I ask you , they really welling to help me a lot . The location is nearby tourist attraction . I will come back for sure . Lovely hotel .

Trip type: Traveled with family
NatwaraPheacheed, Director of Operation at Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review of your recent stay at Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana. It is much pleasure to know that you left the hotel with happiness. We are delighted that you had a lot of impression and met your satisfaction. I will share your feedback with our team and I am sure that it will encourage our staff to continue exceptional performance to all of our guests with the best quality of services.

Thank you again for taking your time to share your experience, and we hope that you will come back to stay with us in the near future

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Excellent staff, great environment, lovely places. Receptionist is very pretty, friendly, very helpful. The place is near to the main attraction, near to the beach and easy access. The hotel is very beautiful, clean and everything is superb.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed January 21, 2020

I love this hotel a lot . Staff in the front are so friendly and helpful. I was forgetting my lab top in the airport but luckily the receptionist help me until I got it back . The room is so good . Bell boys are so nice . I love this hotel a lot .

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Nice place choose visit . Room are very spacious beautiful and clean . Full marks for hospitality. Great pool view by our room type premire include minibar complimentary. Nice breakfast spread. Staff good take care friendly kind and funny . Location very comfortable near the beach and 7 eleven .we will definitely recommend the property!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NatwaraPheacheed, Director of operation at Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We reach hotel at late night around 10.00p.m l,after we get off from a cab,the lady in red dress help us to carry the bags even our staffs was almost 30kg. We have smoothly checked in with fully information with nice man at reception:) Breakfast was good, noodle always in the hot dish and dimsum was okay. They assign our rooms next to each other which comfortable for u as we have older person. Overall I think this hotel was awesome and service was stunning amazing

Trip type: Traveled with family
NatwaraPheacheed, Director of Operarion at Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020