“Very good”

The 9th Floor
Ranked #52 of 655 Restaurants in Patong
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The 9th Floor Restaurant & Bar -Heavenly Food Served by Angels- The 9th Floor on the top floor of the Sky Inn Condotel off Rat-U-Thit Road in Patong is a hidden treasure dedicated to the enjoyment of fine food, with an amazing wine cellar (more than 300 references). The night view of Patong is stunning. You will be served by beautiful and well-trained waitresses. Elegant ambience and décor reminiscent of a sophisticated members' club. The 9th Floor is one of the most popular open air restaurants in Phuket and it's no exaggeration to say that the excellence of its food matches the loftiness of its location. The menu features an eclectic award-winning selection of Mediterranean and European dishes with a hint of Asian style prepared with the finest local and imported ingredients cooked to perfection. The drinks list and wine cellar are comprehensive with a great choice of both European and New World classics. Heavenly Food Served by Angels, come and enjoy, we will take care of you...
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Very bad land around the restaurant, but the restaurant is very nice. The staff is very nice and cute and the food was very good. The tenderloin was so tender> delicious. They have a extensive wine list. recommended.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

The views were great. The staff (all thai women) were exceptionally friendly however I must say they were nearing the point of annoyance - I do not know if this is because I had dinner here quite early (7.30 - 8.00pm) or not, two or three of the staff stood 2 metres from the table and stared for the most part of our time here.

Aside from this, the food was excellent and we enjoyed our meal here. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a restaurant more to the standards of back home.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Thanks 9th Floor for giving me an awesome dinner on my birthday, we recommend your restaurant all the time and have never had any negative feedback. The dusty elevator ride up to the 9th floor which reveals a beautifully appointed restaurant with pretty night light views and elegant Thai staff its a great experience.

2  Thank mez_21Robina
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We had a fantastic meal here a few weeks ago, and then last night we had a terrible meal. I was really looking forward to it too after enjoying our first visit. True the building is a dump, and the view is over the tops of some scruffy looking buildings. The large numbers of girls in black dresses seemed to be at an appropriate ratio the first time we went, but was a little overwhelming last night. That aside all of us had a disappointing main course. My risotto was way too salty with overcooked prawns, my friend's fish was dry, the steak was "ok", and the two guys who had the pork rated it as very average. To add insult to injury I would expect that in a restaurant of that price bracket, the manager would always come round and check how the food is, especially as it wasn't very busy, but that didn't happen. I told the waitress when she took my uneaten risotto that it was too salty and no apology, no explanation, no discount on the bill. For now it's going on the banned list.

1  Thank Becs852
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This is a must if you are in Patong. Views are beautiful, service is the best and the food is yummy. And the prices are very reasonable for what you get.

What we had (there were 4 of us sharing):
Tom Kai Gai very good
Ceasar salad just ok
Shrimp Cocktail, very good nice sized shrimp
Veal Tortelinni - very good, ask for extra sauce