I recomend the hotel for every body , it is good in position ,service ,accomodation
the only thing is bad is too far from the airport ,it took us early morning 1 hour to the air port, and you have to arrange a cab from the night before , other wise the hote taxi it cost bht 1200 if you arrange a cab out side it cost youBHT 600 .
SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MORE THAN AN HOUR TO THE AIR PORT DURING THE DAY , AND A HOUR FOR EARLY MORNING
OTHER WISE EVERY THING IS GOOD
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong