My husband and I recently stayed here for 2 nights as part of our Phuket Honeymoon. We wanted to do a couple nights within the hustle and bustle of Patong for shopping but in general the busy areas aren't really are thing. Having said that this hotel was really good. Excellent location just down the road from the OTop markets and a little further walk down the road (same road) is the Jungceylon Shopping Centre. Lots of restaurants around to walk to as well. It took a little while to check in as it seemed everyone had arrived at the same time. Our room was a pool view room on the 3rd floor. Nice view over the pool from our balcony. The room itself had a bit of a musty smell to it the whole time we were there. We did get used to it but no idea where it came from. The room was average size - enough room for the 2 of us. Seperate bath and shower which I like. The shower appeared to be a little mouldy but nothing that would really bother me. The bed was huge but was like laying on a plank of wood. If you don't like a very firm bed then I wouldn't recommend it here. The only real problem we had was the hotel seemed to be really noisy at night. Not because of the location but just people walking up and down the halls, yelling, shutting doors. The corridors were really echoey so both nights we laid awake until after midnight. Maybe it was just our location in the hotel or we had a particuarly rowdy group on our floor who knows. I have had other friends stay here and haven't had a problem. The other thing was that the whole time we were there we were lucky to have 1 out of the 3 elevators working and we actually got stuck in one at one point. We never had to wait too long having said that but I think they did have some problems with them at that time. In general though, its a great mid range hotel in a very good location. I would recommend it for your Patong holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong