The Mecure at Patong was good for our family. It was great to have the family room and have the kids sectioned off a little.
Value. Most asian hotels do not let 2 adults and 2 kids share a room.
Location. Just on the edge of everything
Room. The family room had heaps of room.
Clean. Our room had nice tiles on the floor, so easy to keep clean.
Happy hour. The pool bar happy hour is cool.
Seafood. The Friday night seafood buffet on rooftop was exceptional
Breakfast. The buffet did not have the variety that other 4 stars hotels have.
Slips. With tiles everywhere with no texture, watch your step.
Kids club. 1 faulty Xbox. 1 soccer table
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong