I travelled with my daughter, due to my age and health i am somewhat slow moving and sometimes need assistance.We stayed at The Mercure 8th to 15th April 2014.in a pool view room (highly recommended) on 4th floor. we dined in the restaurant 4 nights and pool side 3 nights.The food was of excellent quality with service to match, the staff where very attentive to my needs for which i thank each and everyone.The Sangran celebrations on Sunday where an unexpected addition to our holiday and the varying types of food from all parts of Thailand was an excellent idea. We thou rally enjoyed our stay and once again would like to thank all the staff for the way we where treated i would love to return sometime and recommend The Mercure Phuket as a very good value for money hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong