Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
2,920 results
All reviewsmercure hotelpool viewswim up barhappy hourcity viewhard rock cafeotop marketsfamily roombangla roadgreat poolbuffet breakfastfamily martmin walkmini barbangla rdwelcome drinkshopping mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had a lovely experience here, the people working here were a real delight, always smiling couldn't do enough for you, we especially loved the 2 for 1 cocktails at the O2 bar. It is really close to all the night life and restaurants on the Patong Beach and lots of stalls to buy from just outside the front door.

Room Tip: laundry is expensive so take it to the locals signs are up just down the road 50 Baht for 1kg
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
MercurePatong, General Manager at Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Phuket Deevana. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Good experience over all. Staff is very helpful.rooms r ready n clean. The pool is the Best part in the hotel. Clean n the water is not too cold. Location of the hotel is good , close to the beach but a 20 min walk to Bangla road. Lotsa shopping n eating joints close by.

Room Tip: Pool facing n on a higher floor is rcommended.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We just came back from 3 nights in superior pool view room. Our room was on the (top) 6th floor. I would highly suggest taking a pool view room. The Mercure is not a fancy resort so if that is what you are looking for do not stay there. It is however good value for money, especially paying in advance. It is clean, the pool area enjoyable, internet was free for us and quick.

Regardless of what floor you stay on I think there is always the possibility of corridor noise because of the concrete (rather than carpeted) floors and echoing of voices. However, this was never a major issue for us.

The pool area was lovely and there was no reserving of sun beds and no shortage of towels.

Breakfast was a bit limited, but was ok nonetheless.

The location was great being just out of the main hustle & bustle of Bangla Road, but within close enough walking distance to Bangla, Jungceylon, the beach, and Otop markets were even closer. It was great to be able to be amongst all this in a short time then escape to the hotel to recovery & enjoy a cold, cheap beer from the Seven Eleven next door.

The shower was a little “tired” and could have done with a bit of a makeover and water was varied hot and cold. The towels definitely needed replacing as they had holes & were tattered about the edges. But the rest of the room was what I would expect. The price and location more than made up for that.

On our last morning I had an hour long reflexology foot & calf massage at the hotel spa. That was just delightful after all the walking we had done the days before. An absolute bargain at 600bht (or $21.00AUD).

We arrived at 12:30pm from our previous accommodation and were able to check in straight away which was a nice surprise. Check out was also very efficient and quick.

We used their “taxi” to get to Phuket airport which cost us 950bht (it was 1000bht with the taxi mafia outside the hotel). When returning we would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Pool view on upper levels
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Phuket Deevana. It is always a pleasure to receive constructive feedback in regards to choices of breakfast and shower pressure. Your valued comment has been passed to our F&B Manager and maintenance to improve.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had an awful start to our stay at the Mecure Patong. The room we were checked into had not been cleaned - that was a first for me! Complained to a couple of people - no action. Then got hold of what appeared to be a manager, and hey presto it was fixed. Even had a "sorry", which is rare in Thailand.

But it was uphill from there. I had some important Skype business calls that I made from one of their conference rooms. It all worked fantastic. Manager showed me around. IT guy met me 15 minutes before the call and stood around for 10 minutes to make sure I was okay and everything was working.

We have twins two year olds. They were more than happy to put two large cots in the room. That's quite rare, but it really meant that we could all have a great sleep.

The food in the restaurant was good. Really good burgers. Breakfast was good too. Nothing flash but plenty of choice. Machine coffees on tap.

Great pool. Big and the kids loved it. Guys providing food service around the pool were good, and they get the music blasting in the afternoon, which really made the pool fun.

Mecure - nothing fancy, but nice and reliable and the kids really liked it.

Patong is not somewhere that I would usually stay. For us it was a few days at the end of a three month trip. But if Patong is for you, I would recommend the Mecure.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LEGS2011

Dear Guests,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Phuket Deevana. It is always a pleasure to receive constructive feedback. However in regards to your room, once again please accept my apology for your inconvenience upon arrival. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The room is clean and quiet, I got a lot of help from Miss Monthira to change my booking date until I can come here. We also got upgrade room to be bigger. The hotel is in the good location, the beach is in the walking distance ,very convenience to go everywhere in Phuket. I stay with my mother for holiday , We like swimming pool where we can spend time in the afternooon when the beach is too much sunshine for us. Bar at swimming pool is cool! Breakfast is quite boring if you stay many days because of the same food. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. We enjoy our holiday in Mercure Phuket Deevana, We'll come back again.

Room Tip: Rooms that face to the pool is good.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guests,
We thank you very much for telling us your experiences at Mercure Phuket Deevana. It is always a pleasure to receive constructive feedback in regards to our breakfast. Our chef is working on the menu to ensure we have much more varieties for our customers. Miss Montira is now on her maternity leave and she will come back in the next three months. We will let her know your appreciations and believe that she will be a happy mother.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.