Stayed in family room for 5 nights. Room spacious but with poor view. My kids couldnt play much on playstation as most games undetectable. Tv channels in room mainly in Thai language. The tv channel guide was totally different from tv. Technicians were called in but nothing can be done. Breakfast was practically same everyday. Kids club was totally a terrible place with mostly broken toys and storeroom for towels. Activities stated in kids club not seem to be carried out at all. Beach is around 10mins walk and juncelyon around 15mins. Although loud music from hard rock every night but nothing can be heard from our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong