Stay with my families of 4 with my mom and my 3y boy was very satisfied with thia hotel.
As usually when we stays with Accor group, check in with no problem and it very quick
Get the rooms at 6th floor and very clean.
Everyday 2botles of water for free.
Nice rooms and big bed for us
Location so closed to the patong beach and nearby with bangla road
Better if you walk to bangla through the beach road ( from outside the hotel you turn left then go to the right) its closer
You can also try the food at the reataurant nearby or beside thw hotel
Money xchannge infront of the hotel
Also tuktuk taxi was very easy only 200bath from bangla or jangceyloon mall
Overall i really recomended this hotel to everyone who stay in phuket with your family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong