My husband and I stayed for 4 nights in early September before we moved on to an expensive resort. What a mistake! We both agreed when we go back to Patong, we're staying at Baipho the entire time!
We were picked up at the airport with no problem, organised with our booking. Arriving at Baipho, we were welcomed by Rudy and his very friendly and efficient staff. We were given a welcome drink and a much appreciated cold face washer - unlike the resort where we got nothing on check in! We also got free wireless internet access, which was a bonus.
We loved Baipho! We had the Executive Deluxe Room on the 3rd floor and it was great. Nicely furnished and spotlessly clean. The bed was HUGE, even though a little too hard for me. You don't get partner disturbance during the night, it was so big!
The bathroom was also spotless and had a shower, basin and toilet. It had shutters, but no glass windows, so we made sure the door to the bedroom was kept closed to keep the heat out of the bedroom. It was amazing the difference in the street noise when you went in there from the bedroom. I am an extremely light sleeper and had no problem sleeping.
Our friends had the Studio with a small kitchenette and that too was lovely. We did have the use of the Grand Montana's pool, but who needs a pool when there's so much going on around Patong. We had no time to laze around a pool, even though it was so clean and there was no-one using it when we checked it out day and night!
Breakfast was sufficient and very tasty, with a choice of different types. The bar and eating areas are nice and airy. It's situated down a side street and is in a perfect spot to explore Patong. A nice relaxing feel about the place that I'm not sure would be suitable for young children??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently opened gem of a small boutique style hotel is the first of its kind in Patong. Attention to detail and style ensure that this property stands out from the crowd. There are only 18 rooms which are all furnished in the most exquisite style. This is very stylish hotel accommodation at budget rates. Every detail has been taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the delights of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Hotel Patong
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Patong