The staff and room we stayed in were quite magnificent.
Rudy, Ning and the other staff made us feel so welcome and the 2 rooms we stayed in (went to Phi Phi for 4 days) were excellent. We spent 3 nights in the Baipho and 4 nights in Saladee (3 doors down).
The bar downstairs had a lovely do-drop-in feel which we loved. We really enjoyed our Patong experience due to the Baipho/Saladee. The other hotels we saw (especially the Resorts) looked like a mass-production.
This was personal service, 4-star rooms and a special charm which is difficult to describe. We miss you Ning xxoo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently opened gem of a small boutique style hotel is the first of its kind in Patong. Attention to detail and style ensure that this property stands out from the crowd. There are only 18 rooms which are all furnished in the most exquisite style. This is very stylish hotel accommodation at budget rates. Every detail has been taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the delights of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Hotel Patong
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Patong