We stayed there for one night on our way to Phi Phi. Their driver met us at the airport and for 500B took us to the hotel. The hotel is new, clean and very nice. We didn't expect that. We were checked in to the jacuzzi room (an upgrade from Deluxe). The blinds were thoughtfully shut, and we didn't open them until we got to bed 6 hours later. We should have..the window overlooks carefully hidden construction area, which didn't stop until 12 in the evening or so...and it is my guess that they finished just because it started to rain. The noise was horrible, there was no escape from it, it comes from the bathroom and from the aircon (the bed is just below aircon) We tried to change the room, but the hotel was full, and we already paid for it ....
I think the construction will stop only in 3 to 4 months...
Other than that we are very happy with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently opened gem of a small boutique style hotel is the first of its kind in Patong. Attention to detail and style ensure that this property stands out from the crowd. There are only 18 rooms which are all furnished in the most exquisite style. This is very stylish hotel accommodation at budget rates. Every detail has been taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the delights of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Ctrip TA so you can book your Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Hotel Patong
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Patong