So this is my first time me writing a review, vein so dependent on Tripadvisor when making my own bookings, I figured it's only right that I share mine!
My partner and I booked this boutique hotel online. Quick response, free airport pick up, payment on arrival.
The driver for our airport transfer was easy to find on arrival and friendly on the journey to the hotel.
On arrival to Baipho, towels and a complementary drink with a friendly service. We arrived late morning and our room was all ready. Considering we were expecting to have to wait until afternoon, this was excellent as after a 14 hour flight, we needed a shower and a power nap!
The rooms are all decorated in a stylish manner with exceptionally large beds, extra's such as cotton buds, hairdryer etc provided. TV if you did want to stay in the room.
The staff are all really friendly. Okay, so their English isn't perfect, but we are in their country, so I think it would be inconsiderate to not expect to have to make an effort.
Breakfast included which was great. We also ate in the evening here once or twice and the food was great.
Ideal location as it is only a 5-10 walk to the beach of Bangla road, so you're not in the thick of it if you just want to relax.
The staff were exceptionally helpful as we were here for 3 nights, then moving on and as part of our trip were heading over to Koh Phangan for the Full Moon party (amazing btw).... They arranged for the driver who picked us up from the airport to collect us from the Pier (Rassada) when we returned to Phuket from Koh Phi Phi and take us all the way to the Pier to go over to Koh Phangan (Donsak I think) This is a 4 hour drive! So the guy had 8 hours in total driving! You can do this type of journey by flying or shared coach etc and the latter is cheaper, but we just wanted control over toilet/food stops etc! They also arranged for him to collect us when we were returning from Koh Phangan and we spent another night at the Baipho before our flight home. I think we paid 3500 Baht each way which for an 8 hour round trip for him both times was exceptionally good value!
We were upgraded when we returned and the room was huge!! Bed was softer than the first room which was really comfortable!
All in all, I completely recommend this place. Great staff, food, room and location.... So what there is no pool.... You're in Thailand.... Why would you want to sit around a pool???
As a final point, we did the 1 hr elephant trek, I can't remember the name, but its the highest rated on lonely planet. Completely recommend this. The guys take your camera and will take lots of pictures of you whilst on the trek. Just give them a Tip at the end.... Well worth the recorded memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently opened gem of a small boutique style hotel is the first of its kind in Patong. Attention to detail and style ensure that this property stands out from the crowd. There are only 18 rooms which are all furnished in the most exquisite style. This is very stylish hotel accommodation at budget rates. Every detail has been taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the delights of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Hotel Patong
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Patong