Open today: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Very good massage

I’m so pleased we booked this massage. Very relaxing. We booked 1h Thai massage and they gave us... read more

Reviewed February 24, 2020
taraneb2017
Stockholm, Sweden
via mobile
Nice Standard

I have been here in 2017 they were good and had chance to visit again this year again. They have... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2020
snblkn
Patong, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $24.24
from $72.73
from $30.30
from $31.24
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2019

Booked a manicure, ppedicure and facial on WhatsApp before our trip, was confirmed by the administrator. Turned up at 10.30am at the appointed time and they had no record of the booking so had to show them the text messages. Not a great start. After a few minutes of fumbling around, they found the therapists. The pedicurist inflicted a small wound on my big toe. The facial was on the lower end of average. Disappointing.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank chris2pherwong
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

Overall this place offered all kind of massage. This was the best massage I’ve ever had. Try their foot back and neck massage. Price is pretty good.
I will recommend anyone coming here.

Date of experience: November 2018
3  Thank 807mel
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We looked for the good reviews here and decided to go. I had the food massage and pretty much slept the whole time, since it was so relaxing. Music, atmosphere and staff were superb. My boyfriend had the neck, shoulder and head massage and said it was the best massage he’d ever had! We loved this place. Price was affordable as well.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Siljanmatkassa
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We went to Mulberry for roughly 2 hours. I had the aloe vera massage (great for sunburns) and a foot / reflexology massage. If I had longer to spend there, I would have. The prices were amazing and Neena was fantastic. If you're looking to relax on vacation, check this place out.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

The massages at this place were great! Very professional and pleasant, prices were also great as well!

Date of experience: July 2018