Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews rooftop pool bangla road patong beach night life the general manager rooms are clean egg station breakfast spread house keeping walking street bw gym nightlife
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

This place has a pretty good value for your money. Rooms are clean, roomy and beds comfortable enough. Breakfast is not exciting and the neighbourhood is little shaby as well but at least you are close to all the action in the center of Patong beach.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GM B, General Manager at Best Western Patong Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Dear phouska,

Thank you for your kind review we appreciate your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back to BEST WESTERN Patong Beach in the near future.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 6 nights. Rooms are decent size so are the washrooms. Hotel has a medium sized lobby. WiFi inside the rooms worked well. Air conditioning was perfect! House keeping did a fair job as well. Sometimes there were stains on towels but they were quick to replace them.

Location is central.
7 eleven : 3 minutes walk
Money changer: right in front of the hotel.
Jungceylon mall : 6-7 minute walk
Bangla road : 8-10 minute walk
Patong beach: 10-12 minute walk

Gym is on the top floor and it's decent. Buffet breakfast was ok.

Staff unable to fully understand or speak English but we managed. Santosh did a good job in checking us inn. Pam needs English classes! Ploy was quick to assist whenever needed!

Two negatives: 1) Marisa the tour desk girl sent me in a completely wrong location upon asking her about thai airways office. Asked her to get me their phone number off the Internet and she denied & said "cannot". Weird.
For everyone reading this, thai airways office is located in phuket town. There is NO thai airways office in patong area.
Told the general manager about this incident and I learned that the tour desk lady isn't his employee. So guys be careful of what u ask the tour desk lady at the hotel!

2) there were many families with kids staying on our floor (4th) and we were woken up every morning by kids noise around 7am. Moreover, Walls of the rooms are too thin, one can literally hear the slightest of noise in the neighbouring room.

Overall, hotel is ok. Recommend to solo, families, couples or even a group of friends.

Being an ihg member, I would prefer one of the ihg hotels for my next visit to patong but recommend best western hotel to tourists on a budget.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank REEPERR

Dear REEPERR,

Reviewed August 23, 2016

this is a very friendly clean hotel with a good breakfast close to bangla walk about 300m away and patong beach at end of bangla rd
the night market is about 80m away from hotel where you can buy the best seafood cooked in front of you for very cheap
best western hotel offers tours to all islands and have a fantastic well maintained rooftop pools as well as airport shuttle
would recommend this hotel to anyone who never been to Patong

Room tip: rooms facing main rd
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear samodien,

Reviewed August 22, 2016

this hotel is only a few steps away from Jungceylon mall, a few more to the beach, not bad. the hotel itself is well kept. relatively new and really really good for the price. the breakfast buffet is ok, they have everybody covered, sausages and ham for the meats, they have pasta, soup, omelettes, bread, pancakes, cereals and more. stayed there for 4 nights and nice staff. highly recommended for budget families, its not going to be luxury but it seems pretty decent and clean. they have a pool and gym on the rooftop which to me is a plus.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
GM B, General Manager at Best Western Patong Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Dear ericlim77,

Thank you for your review and we are glad you and your family enjoyed the hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back to BEST WESTERN Patong Beach in the near future.

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

One of the worst hotel chains (pardon me for damning all the other BW hotels) but the staff are totally slow, uneffective as well as the total lack of being customer oriented.
As expected of a hotel chain, there simply wasnt any form of communications for a request on an early checkin raised. It was kept quiet and only told upon arrival. I wouldnt even compare the IHG/ Accor standards with them. True to the saying, u pay peanuts, u get monkeys!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank scottng6996
GM B, General Manager at Best Western Patong Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2016

Dear Scott N,

Please drop me an email so we can work out what has happened here and if an early check in was your only issue ?? I need to know how this was communicated to us and where we had our communication failure, we are one of the busiest hotels in Patong area so sometimes if the occupancy is high early check ins are unavailable. I understand that you requested an early check in and we do our best to accommodate but it is still a "request" Just as a point for your next trip if you need to guarantee an early check in then may I suggest that you book the previous day to insure that the room is ready on arrival which most of my guests that have overnight flights do. My email address is below and I would appreciate if you could drop me an email so we can discuss.

Also as we are a Thailand hotel the term "Monkeys" is a very insulting one and should not be used when referring to my staff

jay.penno@bestwesternpatongbeach.com