“GREAT FOOT MASSAGE IN PATONG”

Vayo Massage and Beauty Salon
Ranked #8 of 101 Spas & Wellness in Patong
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Vayo massage is just off the busy beach road and offers great massages and is a good place to visit with the family. Sara and her staff make you feel so comfortable and welcome. We last visited in May with 4 kids which were pampered and occupied so we could enjoy our massage in peace.
My wife and daughter also enjoyed the manicures and pedicures as well as myself getting a great haircut.
You never feel rushed and the staff are extremely friendly.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"eye brow"
"french manicure"
in 6 reviews
"this place on trip advisor"
"foot scrub"
in 58 reviews
"haircut"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Vayo massage and Beauty Salon is not just your average massage shop. Vayo specializes in a variety of different needs.
For example Massages, Nail Art, Haircuts, Hair color, Facials and fully qualified for Cosmetic Tattoos.
Vayo is the perfect place to be if u need to relax with very friendly staff that speak English well. Located in Soi Post Office next door to McDonalds on the Beach Road.
One visit to Vayo and you won't go anywhere else. I've tried quite a few massage shops but once I tried Vayo I realized they were the best in Patong.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

1  Thank Frank C
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Have been there for an haircut, a little bit difficult to find a good hairdresser in Thailande because they cut with their asian style. Have been in Jungceylun before but very expensive and they did not cut well.
At Vayo Salon I got a nice hair cut for an unbeattable price. It is now my favorite place for hair cut.
Do not miss it!

6  Thank Oliver C
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I like to go to Vayo Massage near the beach as they can do many things and good.

They know real Thai massage with experienced therapists but Sara, the owner, is also a great hair stylist and know how to cut men's hair!
Not easy to find a good beauty salon or hair salon in Phuket for men as many salons mainly specialized in women haircut.

Manicure and pedicure is good also.

In the end, a place in Phuket where you can get different services but properly done.

Professional and friendly staff, i recommend.

3  Thank Domthai