“Iranian food lovley”
Review of Padiran Restaurant

Padiran Restaurant
Ranked #165 of 706 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Persian
Description: The first Persian restaurant in Phuket with Iranian chef. 100% halal food.
Reviewed July 24, 2015

a good Iranian restaurant with good food and service, and prices are cheap compared to patong, we ate 2 times and wil come there again.

3  Thank Aso Ali A
Management response:Responded January 5, 2017

Thank you for supported my restaurant and you comment , we're looking forward to see you at Padiran Restaurant again next time.

Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

We ate at Padiran Restaurant tonight, and it was excellent! The lamb shank was fall-off-the-bones tender, and the sauce was top-notch. I highly recommend it.

4  Thank Eric B

Reviewed June 10, 2015

*Location: Somewhat easy to find (Close to Jungceylon mall and Bangla road).

*Food: The entire menu is delicious traditional Persian food.

*Price: The prices range at about 300-600 baht for main dishes (Approximately 9-18 USD).

*Environment: The restaurant is clean and air condition with a simple Persian thyme and has about 8-12 tables. The restaurant is managed by an Iranian man (possibly the owner) that is polite and demonstrates initiative in knowing whether you liked/disliked the food, the rest of the staff are from Thailand.

*Recommended dish: Lamb shank with rice (exactly like the one shown in their menu).

5  Thank ParadiseAmbassador

Reviewed May 23, 2015

I ordered the lamb shank and rice and ghormeh sabzi, and despite pointing at the picture and them taking my order more than once, they still managed to get my order wrong! They brought me the rice without the lamb shank.

The staff's English is very poor, so it is very difficult to communicate with them, plus they are not very attentive and many times I struggled to get their attention even though the restaurant was not even busy at that time.

The food however more than made up for the poor service, simply delicious and very very reasonably priced. I will go again but this time I hope the staff don't mess up my order!

If you are looking for delicious persian food at great prices, go to Padiran, one of the best restaurants I've eaten at in Phuket.

4  Thank Sameh A

Reviewed December 24, 2014 via mobile

We recently dined at Padiran and were not disappointed. Food is delicious and the ambiance is very homey. The managers were extremely friendly.

Would recommend to anyone looking for Persian food in Patong.

Only downside was no dessert. The chai was great and even served with nabat!

4  Thank Andrew L