Salathai Resort
Amari Phuket(Patong)
$110
$93
Hotels.com
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
$67
Agoda.com
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$74
$71
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$93
$87
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$86
$75
  • Breakfast included
$95
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I am in two minds with this hotel, the staff are excellent, the hotel location is two mins from the beach, and about ten to Bangalore road, so it's perfect.
The things I didn't like was there is no where to chill out, they have to many tables in both sides of the restaurant, even a table nearly pushed upto the bar, which doesn't make the bar look inviting, and they could remove a few tables and put some loungy couches in there, would make it, before I leave I will mention it, it's only cosmetic so do let it put you off , the rooms are very clean, with most overlooking the pool area, the pool I thought was to deep I think they should come upto chest height the was above me mouth( I am short though lol)
Anyway I would recommend it, easy fixed !

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Again, it was no surprise to see nothing has changed with the friendly staff who remember us from previous visits. We like the quiet surroundings with the main action only 10 minutes walk to Bangla Road. We wanted to go last month but the hotel was full, so we postponed until we gould get in. We see the same people coming back year after year so don't just take my word. It is not super flash but neither are the prices & we would not consider staying anywhere else. I think my only criticism is that the public computers and/ or the internet connection is very slow. The rooms do have internet connection but I prefer to leave my laptop at home. We can't wait until next year. We usually stay in the low season, not for cheaper prices but to escape some of our cold winter. We see more & more Aussies chosing to stay there but don't let that put you off - we don't bite.

Room Tip: We found it better to pay a little extra for the ground floor rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gene M
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed here for 2 weeks during Australian July school holidays. It was only a short stroll to the beach and the beach restaurants. We had great help from all the staff, and could not ask for more. The only down side was the hard beds, but that was soon fixed with a couple of calls and underlays were soon bought to the room.

The pool was a great place for all of us to meet at each day, as there was a group of 25 of us all staying in the one place. The one thing that really stands out is the size is not overbearing, as it is small in rooms, but great in location and price.

There is also 2 computers in the foyer with internet access, but with the free wifi, that is all we needed.

There is always a tuk-tuk just up the road and bikes for hire as well. There is also a free transport to the shopping centre twice a day, which would save you 200 baht. We found that it only took about 15 mins to walk there, so never used it.

Would definately stay there again, as the staff were so friendly, we could not want for more.

Room Tip: The stairs are quite steep in comparison to a normal size step. But as there are only 3 floors, this was not a problem for us, but could be for older people.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Fantastic boutique hotel in the middle of Patong. Only 43 rooms, beautiful pool and gardens. Staff here are fantastic, you could not fault them. Minibar was included in your room price (no alcohol), and airport transfers were also included. The only fault with this hotel was that the shower, ran hot/cold or was just cold, but I would definitely stay here again. Awesome hotel for a fantastic price. Totally recommend.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are on the ground floor, whilst superior rooms are upstairs, no elevator, although only one or two flights as it is a small hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Trish255
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Salathai Resort is a very nice hotel and only a three-minute walk away from the beach. The pool and the pool area have a very pleasant atmosphere, so has the complete hotel. Our room was big and very clean. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good and we liked it. Free internet and free water bottles every day. There is nothing we can complain about! You can really enjoy your holiday there and we will definitely come back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family