Having just returned from Thailand and spending six nights at the property I would recommend it. The view from 1401S was fantastic as it was a corner room so had both the mountain view and sea view. The decor is fine, worn but not scruffy. The rooms are good size and well equipped. Very close to the shopping, a supermarket two mins walk away. The down side was being on the 14th floor of 31 floors meant that each and every night when the fireworks were launched the noise was enormous, and extremely close...it almost felt that the explosions were level with the windows. The sleep quality was not good because of the fireworks and nightclubs. But, this is a moderately priced, well equipped property and I say the good outweighs the bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patong tower holiday rentals propose, for rent, at Patong, in the Patong Tower, fully furnished apartments and offering a splendid view on the ocean or the mountains. They include cable channels on flat screen, BBC World, CNN, etc... , DVD Player. Beds at standard "King Size", fully equipped kitchens, ADSL Wi-Fi and some provide Jacuzzi. Daily cleaning, free beach towels. .We offer a range of services included or as extras (local prices), which will make your stay a unique moment of pleasure and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Patong Tower Holiday Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Tower Hotel Patong
- Patong Tower Holiday Rentals Phuket