We stayed in Patong Tower Condominium which we have booked through a Club Membership.
I would rate overall quality of service & maintainance low.
The room size is good since it is one bedroom with drawing & dining room. Accomodation is good for a small family. It has semi functional kitchen too. The hotel is surrounded by couple of 7-11 shops from where you can get lot of daily stuff which you can prepare in your kitchenette.
Patong beach is walking distance from the hotel & you have whole lot of shop at Patong beach which keeps location very lively. There are lot of eating joints serving various cusines.
The rooms are spacious with good size balcony. Our room had balcony facing one side of sea which gave descent view.
What I liked best was location of Hotel & the view from hotel.
What I did not like was service provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patong tower holiday rentals propose, for rent, at Patong, in the Patong Tower, fully furnished apartments and offering a splendid view on the ocean or the mountains. They include cable channels on flat screen, BBC World, CNN, etc... , DVD Player. Beds at standard "King Size", fully equipped kitchens, ADSL Wi-Fi and some provide Jacuzzi. Daily cleaning, free beach towels. .We offer a range of services included or as extras (local prices), which will make your stay a unique moment of pleasure and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Patong Tower Holiday Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Tower Hotel Patong
- Patong Tower Holiday Rentals Phuket