Stayed for a week in April of 2012;booked thru RCI.We had 4 one-bedroom units, all with ocean view as requested. The view was spectacular !!!The bedrooms were spacious, however, the units are much in need of updating. Pieces of furniture are old. The kitchens were not very clean. I had to clean the refrigerator in the unit I was in because there were dried-on fluid spills. My husband was about to use a glass in the bathroom when he was brushing his teeth only to find it dirty with what looked like caked -on toothpaste at the bottom of the glass (and this glass was wrapped with paper indicating it was sanitized!). We showed it to the cleaning personnel and took a picture of it. We had to ask for toilet paper a couple of times because we almost ran out!!!! The shower curtains had mildew and the bathroom towels were so old they were starting to unravel. The personnel though were always pleasant and apologetic. Location wise it was great because it is walking distance to the beach, restaurants, shopping mall,etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patong tower holiday rentals propose, for rent, at Patong, in the Patong Tower, fully furnished apartments and offering a splendid view on the ocean or the mountains. They include cable channels on flat screen, BBC World, CNN, etc... , DVD Player. Beds at standard "King Size", fully equipped kitchens, ADSL Wi-Fi and some provide Jacuzzi. Daily cleaning, free beach towels. .We offer a range of services included or as extras (local prices), which will make your stay a unique moment of pleasure and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Patong Tower Holiday Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Tower Hotel Patong
- Patong Tower Holiday Rentals Phuket